MUT Application Status
MUT Application Status
Have you been impatiently awaiting word on your acceptance to become a student at MUT? Do you want to monitor or keep track of the status of your application for admission to MUT? Before you may check the progress of your application, you must successfully submit an online application to MUT.
MUT Application status can be checked on the student portal of MUT using your Username and Password. Student Portal is a designed webpage that provides important information concerning academic activities such as;
- Student Exam results
- Application status check
- Academic statements
- Student Fees
- Application for Residences
- Class Timetable
- Exam Timetable
Who Can MUT Student Portal?
- Prospective students
- First-year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN INTO THE SU STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://www.mut.ac.za/applications/
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to check your application status and perform any of the academic activities.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ACCESS ITS Student iEnabler
a) Click on the Student iEnabler link.
b) Select the Student Radio button.
c) For student number, enter your student number.
d) For a pin you must enter 46579 and before you log in you must change your pin.
e) To change your pin you must click on the Change Pin button, enter your new pin in the space provided and click on Change Pin.
f) Please make sure that your new pin:
- Are 5 numeric digits in length?
- Does not have the same numbers next to each other
- Does not start with a zero.
- Is not in a simple sequence like 12345 or 54321.
- If your pin does not conform to the points outlined below you will get a message immediately after clicking the Change Pin button, in that case you must keep on trying until your pin is successfully changed.
g) If your pin is successfully changed the Change Pin button will direct you to the Student iEnabler home page and then you can do whatever task you want to do.
h) Remember your pin, do not forget it.
If you have forgotten your pin, cannot access the system or need assistance on how to use the system please contact: IT&N 031 907 7349 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Courses Offered At MUT 2024-2025
Advanced Diploma: Chemical Engineering
- National Diploma: Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology: Chemical Engineering
- National Diploma: Civil Engineering
- National Diploma: Surveying
- National Diploma: Construction Management & Quantity Surveying (Building)
- National Diploma: Electrical Engineering
- National Diploma: Mechanical Engineering
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Advanced Diploma Cost & Management
- Accounting Advanced Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Advanced Diploma Marketing
- Advanced Diploma in Office Management and Technology
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Cost and Management Accounting
- Diploma in Office Management and Technology
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Public Finance and Accounting
- Diploma in Public Management
FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
- Diploma in Agriculture
- Diploma in Analytical Chemistry
- Diploma in Animal Production
- Diploma in Biomedical Technology
- Baccalaureus Technologiae: Biomedical Technology
- Diploma in Community Extension
- Diploma in Environmental Health
- Diploma in Nature Conservation
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Health
- Advanced Diploma in Nature Conservation
- Advanced Diploma in Agriculture in Crop Production
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Health Sciences: Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Application and admissions call centre – 031 819 9280 / 9282 / 9284 / 9286 / 9287
- Switchboard – 031 907 7111
- Admission enquiries – 031 907 7181
- Faculty of Engineering – 031 907 7172
- Faculty of Management Sciences – 031 907 7452
- Faculty of Natural Sciences – 031 907 7678
- Financial Aid Bureau – 031 907 7106
- Schools Liaison Office – 031 907 7194
VISIT the official website of MUT for more information. Kindly drop a comment at the comments section.