Nelson Mandela University Online Application (NMU)2021/2022
Nelson Mandela University Online Application (NMU) 2021/2022
Nelson Mandela University, formerly Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU) and before that – the University of Port Elizabeth (UPE), the Port Elizabeth Technikon and Vista University’s Port Elizabeth campus. The University is a complete university offering professional and vocational training.
Nelson Mandela Application procedure
You need the following to apply;
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
NWU online Application Require the following
- An authorized copy of your final Grade 11 exam results or;
- The most recent Grade 12 (June/Sept) exam results (no March results), or
- A valid copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
- An authorized Copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- A valid copy of your Identity Document (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- A valid copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- Declaration by your parent / legal guardian / surety if you are a dependent, or currently at school, or studying at a tertiary institution, or have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the university
NWU Online Payment Mode
PO Box 77000
Nelson Mandela University
- Telephone: 041-504 1111
- Fax: 041-504 2574 / 2731