NMMU Online Registration
NMMU Online Registration
Once students have been finally accepted by Nelson Mandela University they will be required to register online, by email or on campus in order to be enrolled on the programme they applied for. The university has asked that those who have been finally accepted make use of the online registration system and only use email or on-campus registration if they experience any issue with the online system or process.
When registering online by themselves, students must make use of the online registration portal on a computer with internet access. Email registration is only applicable to Postgraduate students and returning undergraduate students without access to the self-registration/online registration system. NMMU Registration
Students in Undergraduate or Postgraduate programmes who were unable to register using the self-registration/online registration system or email are allowed to make use of on-campus registration. Kindly follow the simple steps below to register at Nelson Mandela University.
Nelson Mandela University Online Registration Fee
Down payment amounts before registration can commence. This amount will be credited towards your student fees account.
Degree Programmes, Postgraduate Diplomas and Occasional Studies
Full-time students – R 9300
Part-time students – R 5400
Medical degree (inclusive of device and non-tuition fee levies
First-year – R24300
Full-time students R 6600
Part-time students R 4600
Residences (students at all campuses) R 7100
Students accepted in accredited off-campus residences must make payments directly to the service provider (landlord) and not into the university account. (Please see off-campus registration guidelines on the website: http://ocho.mandela.ac.za)
International students are required to pay all fees in full before registration. Please request your estimation of fees from the International Student Accounts Office by emailing email@example.com. International students must complete pre-registration before proceeding with registration.
Nelson Mandela University Registration Process
Follow this link: https://www.mandela.ac.za/Registration Select register now and login.
You can request a PIN if you don’t have one by following the instructions in this post. The PIN will be sent to your Nelson Mandela University email address.
- Select registration. This can be found at the top left of your screen.
- Select declaration by applicant. Please read and acknowledge the content and then select I accept. You have to complete this process before you will be allowed to continue with your registration. Select register now (on the left side of your screen).
- Your qualification information for 2024 will be displayed. Enter your employment status by selecting a value from the list. Select save and continue.
- The modules for your qualification will be displayed. Make your selection from the text box on the left. Select save and continue once you have selected the modules for which you want to register. Note: you may only register for 120 credits or the annual total of your programme for any specific academic year. Select continue and view the modules selected.
- Select I accept to confirm the registration of modules. Select accept registration in order to finalise your registration. Your proof of registration will be displayed
For more information on Nelson Mandela University click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.