NMU Prospectus 2024-2025
NMU Prospectus 2024-2025
The NMU Prospectus 2024-2025 offers an in-depth guide to Nelson Mandela University’s courses, faculties, and programs. The prospectus is intended to give students all of the information they require to make an educated decision about their academic future. Prospective students can learn about admission criteria, including the minimum entrance requirements for each program, as well as the many options to apply to the institution.
The prospectus also includes information about financial aid and scholarships available to students, as well as the university’s many student support programs.
The NMU Prospectus also includes information about the university’s research centers, institutes, and special programs. This provides information about the research emphasis areas and initiatives, as well as possibilities for collaborative research and financing. The NMU Prospectus also provides information regarding student housing, sports and recreational activities, cultural events and groups, and other extracurricular activities.
This section seeks to provide students with an understanding of what it is like to study and live at Nelson Mandela University, as well as an understanding of the university community and environment.
READ: NMU Application
Courses Offered AT NMU
- Business and Economic Sciences
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Tourism Management
- Early Childhood Development
- Foundation Phase Education
- Intermediate Phase Education
- Senior Phase and Further Education and Training Teaching
- Education Leadership and Management
- Inclusive Education
- Engineering, the Built Environment, and Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
READ: NMU Application Status
- Health Sciences
- Biomedical Technology
- Dental Technology
- Emergency Medical Care
- Environmental Health
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Occupational Therapy
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- International Relations
- Journalism, Media, and Philosophy
- Languages and Literature
- Music and Art
- Political and Conflict Studies
- Public Management
- Social Work
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws)
- LLM (Master of Laws)
- Natural Sciences
- Biochemistry and Microbiology
- Botany and Zoology
- Computer Science
- Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
READ: Online Application To NMMU
Nelson Mandela University Online Application Documents/Requirements
- Your online application form must be accompanied by:
- a copy of your final Grade 11 exam results or;
- the most recent Grade 12 (June/Sept) exam results (no March results), or
- a copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
- copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- a copy of your ID (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- a copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- declaration by your parent / legal guardian/surety if you are a dependent, currently at school, studying at a tertiary institution, or have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the university.
- If your Applicant Score (AS) and subject-specific marks do not meet the entry requirements for your chosen program, you will need to consider another qualification as we no longer test applicants for admission.
- Some programs have additional selection requirements; please consult the Undergraduate Guide for your faculty-specific requirements.
- You may track the status of your application.
- The outcome of your application will be conveyed to you via our website and sms. Please ensure that we have your correct cell phone number.
- If you are admitted you will receive an Orientation Booklet together with registration information in November/December.
- Final acceptance is dependent on:
- your final school leaving results meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen program, or
- the submission of your final academic record and certificate of conduct if you are studying elsewhere.
READ: NMU Status
How To Apply To NMU
- Visit the NMU website or prospectus to crosscheck the programs offered by the university and select the one that best fits your interests and qualifications.
- Review the admission requirements for the chosen program to ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria
- Be in possession of all the necessary documents for the application, such as certified copies of your academic transcripts, ID documents, and passports (if applicable).
- Go to the NMU website and access the online application form
- Complete the application form and upload all the required documents.
- After submitting your application, pay the non-refundable application fee.
- Once your application is submitted, you can track its progress through the NMU online portal.
- After your application has been processed, you will be notified of the admission decision. If accepted, you will receive an offer letter with instructions on how to accept the offer and register for classes.
NMU Contact Details
- +27 (0) 41 504 1111
- PO Box 77000
Nelson Mandela University
Visit the official website of NMU for more information, Hope the provided information is useful, kindly leave a comment below in the comments section.