NMU Registration 2024-2025
NMU Registration 2024-2025
NMU’s online registration process enables students to easily select their courses, inscribe and complete the registration process from anywhere in the world. In this way, NMU is committed to making the registration process as simple and easy and efficient as possible for its students. In this article, we will provide you with an overview of how to register online for courses at Nelson Mandela University and provide important tips to help you complete the registration process successfully without stress.
First of all, the selected applicants must select the courses they wish to take for the semester or academic year, Any outstanding payments, including tuition and any other relevant fees, must be paid by students. Students must submit evidence of payment when registering for classes, and the payment procedure can be accomplished online or in person, Students must use the online registration system to register for classes
The registration must be done after the selected applicant has accepted the offer to students at Nelson Mandela University;
Follow these steps to register online for courses at Nelson Mandela University;
- Go to: https://www.mandela.ac.za/Registration
- Select register now and log in using your credential; Username and PIN
- You can request a PIN if you don’t have one by following the instructions on the screen. The PIN will be sent to your Nelson Mandela University email address.
- Select a registration. This can be found at the top left of your screen.
- Select declaration by applicant. Please read and acknowledge the content and then select” I accept”. You have to complete this process before you will be allowed to continue with your registration. Select register now (on the left side of your screen).
- Your qualification information for 2024 will be displayed. Enter your employment status by selecting a value from the list. Select save and continue.
- The modules for your qualification will be displayed. Make your selection from the text box on the left. Select save and continue once you have selected the modules for which you want to register.
Tel: +27 (0) 41 504 1111
Fax: +27 (0) 41 504 2574 / 2731
PO Box 77000, Nelson Mandela University
Port Elizabeth, 6031, South Africa
Hope the provided information is useful, kindly leave a comment in the comment section.
NMU’s online registration process enables students to easily select their courses, inscribe and complete the registration process from anywhere in the world. Hope the provided information is helpful, Kindly leave a comment in the comment section. For more information, visit the official website of NMU