UFS Logis is required by students to be able to access important academic information such as Registration, Examination, Academic Calendar, Time Table, Courses, Application status, Results and other related information, on the student portal of UFS. The portal is designed webpage to help students, parents, lecturers, and Administration to provide the necessary information concerning the institution as a whole. The portal makes communication more simple and easier to access, less costive and less stressful. UFS Login only required the student ID number and Password.
How To Login To UFS
- To check the University of the Free State (UFS) application status go to https://pssa.ufs.ac.za/psp/csprd/?cmd=login
- Enter the User ID and Password then click the Sign In button
- For more go to https://www.ufs.ac.za/prospective/ufs-campuses/bloemfontein-campus/step-4/check-your-status
- Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of the University of Free State.
- For information and inquiries, you can contact the University of Free State (UFS) by visiting the institution’s official website at www.ufs.ac.za.
Unіvеrѕіtу оf thе Free State Studеnt Portal Login
- Note thаt you саn vіѕіt аnd ассеѕѕ the Unіvеrѕіtу оf thе Frее Stаtе (UFS) Student Portal uѕіng a computer оr mоbіlе bу fоllоwіng the links рrоvіdеd respectively.
READ : University of Free State Online Application UFS
UFS Online Application Requirements
- Your ID if you are a South African citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18
- Your final Grade 11 results with the school’s stamp
- National Senior Certificate (NSC) or Grade 12 IEB certificate if you have already matriculated
- Your academic record, only if you are/were a student at another institution of higher learning
How To Apply To UFS
- Please click HERE to consult the 2024 Undergraduate Prospectus to ensure you meet the minimum entrance requirements before applying.
- Each prospective student must complete the online application.
- Once your online application has been submitted and processed, you will receive a student number (Reference number).
- Receiving a student number (Reference number) does NOT imply that you have been accepted by the University of the Free State yet.
- In the case of applicants re-writing Grade 12 subjects, applications will be processed on the current results available. If Grade 12 has been written more than once then your combined results must be submitted with your application.
- Applicants writing the National Senior Certificate (NSC) through IEB or SACAI examining bodies can apply online by selecting “National Senior Certificate” under the Results Detail page of the online application process.
- Applicants currently in Grade 12 are requested to provide school-stamped copies of the final Grade 11.
- Applicants transferring from another university/tertiary institution are required to declare their previous studies when applying as well as upload an official full academic record/transcript and degree/diploma certificate (where applicable).
- The University of the Free State does not accept the General Education Development (GED) test for entry into any of its curricular undergraduate qualifications. The GED is no longer recognized by Universities in South Africa (USAF) and is not equivalent to a South African grade 12 (NSC/IEB/SACAI). Applicants who completed the GED and would like to study towards an undergraduate curricular qualification are advised to register and complete a grade 12 NSC/IEB/SACAI or the international equivalent thereof.
- Applicants who did not complete SC/NSC/IEB must have USAF accreditation from the examination board for South African Universities. Click HERE to apply online for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption or mature age conditional exemption or send an email to email@example.com.
- To apply for the University Access Programmes (UAP), please click HERE to ensure you meet the minimum admission requirements before applying.
READ: UFS Application Online
UFS Contact Details
- Bloemfontein Campus: +27 51 401 9111
- Qwaqwa Campus: +27 58 718 5000
- South Campus: +27 51 401 9111
UFS Logis is required by students to be able to access important academic information such as Registration, Examination, Academic Calendar, Time Table, Courses, Application status, Results, and others, on the student portal of UFS. For more information visit the official website of the college. Hope the provided information is helpful, kindly leave a comment in the comment section.