UKZN Email; UKZN email outlook
myUKZN provides students & future alumni with a free 25GB mailbox, 25GB online storage solution, instant messaging tools, and much more!
A key goal of UKZN is to create an enabling environment for all students to pursue their studies. This means that the University is committed to working with all students to ensure their personal intellectual development, while at the same time, preparing them for the responsibilities and challenges they will face in a world increasingly characterized by competition, change, and diversity.
Access to information is an important ingredient in an enabling learning environment. The links below are intended to facilitate ready access to the information you need to ensure that your studies proceed as smoothly as possible. UKZN email outlook
|EDGEWOOD||HOWARD COLLEGE||MEDICAL SCHOOL||PIETERMARITZBURG||WESTVILLE|
|DBN: +27 31 260 1111 | PMB: +27 33 260 5111 | or Call +27 31 260 8596 and follow the voice prompts|
|Corner of Richmond &
PinetownPrivate Bag X03
|Mazisi Kunene Road,
DurbanUniversity of KZN
DurbanPrivate Bag 7
|King Edward Avenue
PietermaritzburgPrivate Bag X01
WestvillePrivate Bag X 54001
|UNIVERSITY-WIDE APPLICATIONS AND INFORMATION|
Mazisi Kunene Road,
University of KwaZulu-Natal
Student e-mail access from off-campus (These settings are for IE and may work for other browsers):
1. Go to the http://my.ukzn.ac.za website.
2. Click on Login
3. Enter Student Number details in the following format: StudentNumber@stu.ukzn.ac.za eg. email@example.com and press Enter.
4. You will then receive a pop-up box to enter your login details
5. Again, enter Student Number details eg. firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Enter your UKZN Lan password (the password you use when logging into a computer in the student Lan)
7. Thereafter you will be logged in to your Office365 e-mailbox.
Instructional Guide on Accessing and Using Student Emails
- Using your web browser (recommended: Google Chrome), go to this web address http://my.ukzn.ac.za/ and the screen below should display.
Click on Login.
- On the screen that comes next, enter your UKZN student email address (that is, your student number ending with @stu.ukzn.ac.za) e.g. email@example.com. Click Next.
If you see the screen below, select Work or school account.
Enter your UKZN LAN Password. Click Sign in. If you forgot your password, click Forgot my password and follow the instructions that are provided.
If the screen below appears, decide if you want to stay signed in or not, by clicking either No or Yes. It is recommended to click No if you are NOT using your personal computer.
Next, the landing page below will be displayed after a successful login. All the applications displayed on the landing page are for Microsoft 365 and are free to use when using your student account.
To access your student email, click Outlook.
- The labeled screenshot below shows some basic functions in the Outlook web application for Microsoft 365.
- UNISA Student Portal
- Central University of Technology Online Application (CUT) 2024/2025
- UKZN Application Form 2024-2025 PDF
- UKZN Postgraduate Application Form
- UKZN Application Form For 2024-2025