Student e-mail access from off-campus (These settings are for IE and may work for other browsers):
1. Go to the http://my.ukzn.ac.za website.
2. Click on Login
3. Enter Student Number details in the following format: StudentNumber@stu.ukzn.ac.za eg. email@example.com and press Enter.
4. You will then receive a pop-up box to enter your login details
5. Again, enter Student Number details eg. firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Enter your UKZN Lan password (the password you use when logging into a computer in the student Lan)
7. Thereafter you will be logged in to your Office365 e-mailbox.
myUKZN provides students & future alumni with a free 25GB mailbox, 25GB
online storage solution, instant messaging tools and much more!
A key goal of UKZN is to create an enabling environment for all students to pursue their studies. This means that the University is committed to working with all students to ensure their personal intellectual development, while at the same time, preparing them for the responsibilities and challenges they will face in a world increasingly characterised by competition, change and diversity.
Access to information is an important ingredient in an enabling learning environment. The links below are intended to facilitate ready access to the information you need to ensure that your studies proceed as smoothly as possible.
|EDGEWOOD||HOWARD COLLEGE||MEDICAL SCHOOL||PIETERMARITZBURG||WESTVILLE|
|DBN: +27 31 260 1111 | PMB: +27 33 260 5111 | or Call +27 31 260 8596 and follow the voice prompts|
|CAMPUS WIDE ADDRESS|
|Corner of Richmond &|
PinetownPrivate Bag X03
|Mazisi Kunene Road,|
DurbanUniversity of KZN
DurbanPrivate Bag 7
|King Edward Avenue|
PietermaritzburgPrivate Bag X01
WestvillePrivate Bag X 54001
|UNIVERSITY WIDE APPLICATIONS AND INFORMATION|
Mazisi Kunene Road,
University of KwaZulu-Natal