A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials and information.
UNISA Login Student portal is very important. As a UNISA student, you need access to financial services and learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profiles. Students must log in to their Unisa student portal to perform all these tasks. Below are the simple to create Unisa student portal and login
READ: UNISA Student Portal
UNISA Student Portal Registration
- Visit the UNISA Student portal: https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/myunisa/default/
- Then enter your Student ID / Serial Number and Password / Pin
- Afterwards, click on the “Login” button to access the Portal.
- Finally, Proceed to access your UNISA online course registration
READ: UNISA Online Login
How To Login to UNISA Portal For New and Returning Students
This option is only available for students who are currently enrolled in UNISA.
- Visit https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/myunisa/default/
- Enter your UNISA registration number
- Enter your passcode
- Click login
READ: UNISA Application
How Do I Reset My UNISA Student Portal Login ID or Password
To retrieve or reset your password, First, visit the student portal above, then click the forgot password link below the sign-in form then follow the info below.
- Enter the email address you supplied while creating your account.
- Click the Send Reset Link button. A password reset link will be sent to your email address.
- Log into your email and click on the password reset link. This will redirect you back to the portal and provide you with a page where you can create a new password.
- If a new password was created successfully, you will be redirected to the login page. Log in with your student ID and the new password which you created.
- Muckleneuk Campus
- Unisa Science Campus
- Sunnyside Campus
All students must book a space before visiting any Unisa office
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
For more information on Unisa click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.