UNISA Second Semester Registration
UNISA Second Semester Registration; The application portal for UNISA second-semester online application is open for applicants. Applications for the second semester are being received from 20 June to 18 July 2024. To apply, applicants are required to access the online application form for the second semester, selected a course for which they may qualify, attach certified copies of required documentation and submit before 18 July 2024. South African students and international students can apply for admission for the second semester if only they meet all the entry requirements.
UNISA Online registration process
Unisa’s online registration process is quick, simple and accurate. When registering online, you’ll be prompted when information is missing or incorrect, helping you to ensure that you include all the necessary information when submitting your online registration form.
The steps are as follows
- Visit the Unisa web registration page, click here to open the page.
- Choose the qualification level and then click “Go“.
- Enter your student number in the block provided and the other details as required. (If you don’t have a student number you won’t be able to continue. You’ll need to apply online for admission.)
- Check your personal details on the screen. Change any contact details that are missing or incorrect. It is very important to provide your correct address and cellphone numbers. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study material and prevent you from receiving important information from the university.
- Click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register. Ensure that you meet all the qualification requirements for your selected modules. You must
- meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
* The language of tuition for each module is indicated in the module information.
- Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as this may result in a delay in your registration being processed. Unisa retains the right to remove modules based on the number of credits allowed per semester and in accordance with the fees paid. Please take note of the maximum period of time you have to complete your qualification.
- Calculate your fees
- Use the free quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, remove modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using the web credit card payment method.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can use one of the Unisa payment methods listed on this page. Retain your proof of payment in case of enquiries.
- Submit your registration.
- Muckleneuk Campus
- Unisa Science Campus
- Sunnyside Campus
All students must book a space before visiting any Unisa office
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
For more information on Unisa click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.