UNISA Web Registration
UNISA Web Registration: You are welcome to Unisa Web Registration for the 2024 Academic year. Over here, we have outlined the necessary procedure for Unisa web registration for the 2024-2025 academic cycle.
Unisa’s online registration process is quick, simple, and accurate. When registering online, you’ll be prompted when information is missing or incorrect, helping you to ensure that you include all the necessary information when submitting your online registration form.
- Registration for semester modules for undergraduate qualifications, honors degrees and postgraduate diplomas is to be open from 9 January to 3 February 2024
- Registration for master’s and doctoral qualifications is to be open from 9 January to 31 March 2024
- Adding modules: login to myUnisa, choose the admin link, click on Student Admin, and then click on Register Additional Modules
You will need the following to register on the web
- Student number; You must be a returning student or if you are a first-time student (at Unisa), have successfully applied for admission.
- E-mail address; Free e-mail for life is provided by Unisa once you are registered. If you have not yet claimed your account, take some time to Claim UNISA Login.
The steps are as follows
- Visit the Unisa web registration page, click here to open the page.
- Choose the qualification level and then click “Go“.
- Enter your student number in the block provided and the other details as required. (If you don’t have a student number you won’t be able to continue. You’ll need to apply online for admission.)
- Check your personal details on the screen. Change any contact details that are missing or incorrect. It is very important to provide your correct address and cellphone numbers. Incorrect information may delay the delivery of your study material and prevent you from receiving important information from the university.
- Click on the modules from the drop-down list for which you want to register. Ensure that you meet all the qualification requirements for your selected modules. You must
- meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
- enter the correct module code
- select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester)
* The language of tuition for each module is indicated in the module information.
- Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as this may result in a delay in your registration being processed. Unisa retains the right to remove modules based on the number of credits allowed per semester and in accordance with the fees paid. Please take note of the maximum period of time you have to complete your qualification.
- Calculate your fees
- Use the free quotation link on the Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote) to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules.
- Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, remove modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using the web credit card payment method.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can use one of the Unisa payment methods listed on this page. Retain your proof of payment in case of inquiries.
- Submit your registration.
Please note the following:
- You will be notified via a letter, e-mail, or SMS once your study material has been posted. The message will indicate a track and trace number for the parcel as well as the despatch date.
- Get an estimate of your study fees before you continue with your application.
- Need a laptop? You may be eligible to purchase a laptop. Please indicate your interest here.
- Muckleneuk Campus
- Unisa Science Campus
- Sunnyside Campus
All students must book a space before visiting any Unisa office
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
For more information on Unisa click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.