Https //enroll.cut.ac.za 2023-2024
Https //enroll.cut.ac.za 2023-2024 Qualification
For the current academic year, the Central University of Technology CUT Online Application window for undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas, and Master’s & doctoral qualification is now open.
Applications for 2023 will open towards June/July 2022 and close at the end of October/November 2023. Note that this is an indicative time frame and it is subject to change.
Who Can Apply For The CUT Online Registration 2023-2024
The application window is open for
- First-time Central University of Technology applicants,
- Central University of Technology students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization, and
- Central University of Technology students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization.
Students who completed a higher certificate or any other program and intend to continue with further undergraduate studies, as well as
- Those who previously sought admission and were not awarded a place or who were provided a space but did not accept the offer and did not register.
Follow the outlined Stер-bу-ѕtер guіdеlіnеѕ fоr the оnlіnе registration;
- Start the online registration by visiting https://enroll.cut.ac.za
- Kindly log in with your student ID number that was provided to you during your application process
- Then, choose “Rules and Regulations” on the left
- Read carefully the documents written and be mindful of the contents you see. If you have agreed to the rules and regulations click on the “I Accept” button at the bottom of the page. Please, request assistance from the office of the Registrar if you don’t agree. Remember to take note of the acceptance of the rules and regulations because it is compulsory and serves as your electronic signature. It is therefore stored in your student file and can be used as a legal agreement in a dispute or disciplinary matter.
- Choose “Submit Registration” on the left side of your page
- Choose your employment status in the drop-down list of the field “Employment Status”.
- Then you click on “Save and Continue” ” Save and Continue Later” or “Restart Process”.
- Click to choose your subject. Tick the box that is next to each subject and make sure that you choose all the mandatory subjects.
- From the list of the electives, select the balance of the subjects. Be reminded that you cannot register for a subject where you don’t meet the requirement. HTTPS //enroll.cut.ac.za 2023-2024
- You then click on “Save and Continue” “Save and Continue Later” or Restart Process”.
- If you are very sure that you have chosen the correct subject, offering types and period of study, click on “Save and Continue“.
- If you will like to print the registration cost, click on “Print Cost Details”.
- To complete your registration process, click on the “I Accept Registration” button.
- You have to print the proof of your registration. To do so, click on “Proof of Registration” at the bottom of the page you see.
PLEASE NOTE: A confirmation message will appear on your screen, “Congratulations!, you have successfully completed your online registration as a bonafide student of the Central University of Technology (CUT)”. https //enroll.cut.ac.za 2022-2023
CUT Online Registration 2023-2024
Follow the link below to register online for the CUT 2023-2024 academic registration
- Contact us for information about CUT
- Bloemfontein Campus: +27 (0) 51 507 3911
- Welkom Campus: +27 (0) 57 910 3500
Please address all correspondence to:
- The Registrar
- Central University of Technology, Free State
- Private Bag X20539
- Republic of South Africa
Visit the Official website Of CUT for more Details On How To Register