I Learn Moodle
I Learn Moodle
i-Learn Moodle is Mandela University’s Learning Management System (LMS) which is used to manage, deliver and measure training and learning online. I Learn Moodle Moodle is a free software that serves as a learning management system providing a platform for e-learning and producing Internet-based courses and websites.
i-Learn Moodle allows teachers to organize, manage and deliver course materials with ease, and without any cost and stress. The user-friendly interface allows teachers to add resources and activities, change settings, enter grades, and configure grade books.
I Learn Moodle provides information on ;
- The Navigation Block and the Navigation Bar
- Moodle is Structured Around “Blocks” and “Sections”
- Course Settings
- “Turn Editing On” to Add Content to your Course Page
- You Can Use Different “Roles” to View Your Course
- Need help?
- A Few More Things to Consider…
- Go to: https://students.mandela.ac.za
- Username: mandela\s123456789
- Password: network password that you set yourself or that was given to you. Your password will expire after 60 Days. Please change it when it expires.
How to access the SharePoint sites off-campus
- Log into the student portal as above and select your module from the My Modules tab.
How to access eduroam WiFi
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: network password that you set yourself or that was given to you.
- If you have problems, try this…
i-Learn Moodle is Mandela University’s Learning Management System (LMS). Visit the official website of Mandela University for more information. Hope the provided information is useful, kindly leave a comment in the comment section.