NWU Student Portal allows the student of the school to perform some tasks online like checking the Course Registration, Transcript, Fees Payment, Admission Online Application, Application Status, Exam Results, Acceptance Fees Payment, Timetable, Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission, etc.
What You Will Need To Login To Your North West University Student Portal
You will need the following to be able to log into your North West University student portal:
- Your NWU student number: This is a 9-digit number which was given to you when you enrolled at NWU. You can find your student number on your registration form or any correspondence from the university.
- Your NWU email password: You will need to have activated your NWU email account and set a password for it. This is the same password that you will use to log in to your student portal.
- Internet access: You will need a device with an internet connection, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Web browser: You will need a web browser to access the NWU website and student portal. This includes Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Apple Safari.
READ:NWU Current Students
Method on How to Create an Account on NWU Portal
Follow these steps to sign up and access the North-West University Student Online Portal for the first time;
- Visit the NWU Student Portal
- Click on the create an account button
- Type in your registration number and your preferred password
- Click on the submit button
- Follow every instruction on the screen until your account is set up successfully.
HOW TO LOGIN TO NWU STUDENT PORTAL
If you want to login to the North-West University Student portal please follow the steps below:
- Visit the NWU Student Portal
- Type in your registration number and your password.
- Click on the login button
- You should be able to access the North-West University Student Online Portal Then.
Note: Applicants will not be able to log in to their NWU students portal if they forget their registration number or password.
READ: NWU University
How Will I Login To My North West University Portal If I Lost My Username And Password
If you have lost your username or password for your North-West University (NWU) student portal, adhere to the simple steps below to retrieve them:
- Go to the NWU website (https://www.nwu.ac.za) and click on “MyNWU” in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on “Student Portal” in the drop-down menu.
- On the student portal login page, click on “Forgot your password?”.
- Enter your student number and click “Submit”.
- Follow the instructions on the next page to verify your identity and reset your password.
- If you have also forgotten your student number, you can contact the NWU IT helpdesk or the Student Centre at your respective campus for assistance in retrieving it.
North-West University Contact Details
Private Bag X1290
The Office of the Registrar
11 Hoffman Street
(+27 18) 299-1111
(+27 18) 299-2222
For more information on North West University click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.