CUT Application 2024-2025
CUT Application 2024-2025
From June to September 30, 2024, the CUT online application for the 2024–2025 portal is available. All students from South Africa and other nations who wish to enrol at CUT may do so by submitting an application through the site. Considering that the site is only accessible for a brief period of time, potential candidates would be wise to submit their applications before the deadline. CUT no longer accepts applications from walk-ins. Log on to the CUT official website, download the application form, fill it out, and upload it together with a certified copy of your supporting papers to complete the process of applying online.
An application fee, as stipulated in the admission regulations of the CUT, must be paid before the deadline specified in the admission regulations.
Prospective students must provide the Assistant Registrar: Academic Structure and Student Enrolment Services with their completed application forms for admission to the CUT as early as possible in the preceding academic year or semester. A non-refundable application fee is payable with each application for admission.
Once the Academic Structure and Student Enrolment Services Unit have processed the applications, a selection list is drawn up and forwarded to the various faculties.
Upon receipt of the selection lists, the head of the department divides the applications into three (3) categories, namely:
- Applicants who meet all the admission requirements;
- Applicants are to be subjected to the testing of potential;
- Applicants who are considered academically unsuccessful.
Applicants falling into the first category are notified in writing by the Academic Structure and Student Enrolment Services Unit that their applications for admission to the CUT have been successful.
The unsuccessful applicants falling into the third category are notified in writing by the Academic Structure and Student Enrolment Services Unit that their applications for admission to the CUT have been unsuccessful.
Applicants falling into the second category are notified in writing by the Academic Structure and Student Enrolment Services Unit that their applications for admission are subject to the testing of potential. The date, time and place of such testing will be clearly indicated.
The testing of potential proceeds as follows:
- The applicant reports on the date and at the time and place indicated in the letter.
- The testing, as described in the admission regulations of the CUT, is administered on this occasion by the Wellness Centre.
- The results of the test are arranged in hierarchical order as soon as possible after the test.
- The Wellness Centre make these results available to the various faculties, after which the relevant department heads make a final selection of applicants for particular learning programmes.
- Current Matriculants: upload Final Grade 11 results or Grade 12 June results.
- Already Matriculated applicants: you will have to upload your certified ID and Senior Certificate.
- Higher Qualifications than matric: you will have to upload your certified ID, Senior Certificate, your qualification(s) and study record.
- Postgraduate Applicants: Visit the Head of the Department / Assistant Deans, Research Innovation and Engagement to discuss research projects for Master or Doctorate study before applying online. For more information, Postgraduate Studies