NMMU Admissions Status
NMMU Admissions Status
This article will provide you with information concerning NMMU admissions status, including the steps to follow to check your status, the different admissions statuses, what each status means and what is really involved. NMMU has a developed website where applicants are directed there to check the status of their applications. This website can be found on the official website of the university and can be accessed by Undergraduate, postgraduate and other certificate applicants. The NMMU application portal only requires your student number and your PIN to log in, with no difficulties ;
Follow the below step-by-step procedure to check your Admission Status AT NMMU:
- Go to NMMU’s official website via www.mandela.ac.za
- Click on “MyNMMU” at the top right corner of the provided page
- You will be redirected to a new page,
- Click on “Student Portal”.
- Click on the “Check your Admission Status”.
- Enter your Student Number and PIN in the fields provided.
- Click on “Submit” and your admission status will be displayed.
READ: NMU Applications
How To Apply To NMMU Online
- Your online application form must be accompanied by:
- a copy of your final Grade 11 exam results or;
- the most recent Grade 12 (June/Sept) exam results (no March results), or
- a copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
- copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- a copy of your ID (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- a copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- declaration by your parent / legal guardian/surety if you are a dependent, currently at school, or studying at a tertiary institution, or have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the university.
- If your Applicant Score (AS) and subject-specific marks do not meet the entry requirements for your chosen programme, you will need to consider another qualification as we no longer test applicants for admission.
- Some programmes have additional selection requirements; please consult the Undergraduate Guide for your faculty-specific requirements.
- You may track the status of your application.
- The outcome of your application will be conveyed to you via our website and sms. Please ensure that we have your correct cell phone number.
- If you are admitted you will receive an Orientation Booklet together with registration information in November/December.
- Final acceptance is dependent on:
- your final school leaving results meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen programme, or the submission of your
- final academic record and certificate of conduct if you are studying elsewhere.
- +27 (0) 41 504 1111
- PO Box 77000
- Nelson Mandela University
- Gqeberha, 6031
- South Africa
This article will provide you with information concerning NMMU admissions status, including the steps to follow to check your status, the different admissions statuses, what each status means and what is really involved. Hope the provided information is useful, kindly leave a comment in the comment section. For more information, visit the official website of NMMU.