NMMU Status can be checked simply and easily, NMMU has a developed webpage that gives applicants the opportunity to check the status of their application with no difficulties. In case you have applied and have not received any information concerning the status of your application, then you are on the right article. The application status is made available on the application portal for applicants to access after a few weeks of applying. It takes about Five to Six weeks for the status of your application to be provided. Selected applicants are informed via SMS or Email to check the status of their application after, whether the have gained admission or were denied admission.
How To Check Your NMMU Status
- Visit the NMMU official website via www.mandela.ac.za
- Click on “MyNMMU” at the top right corner of the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new page then click on “Student Portal”.
- Click on the “Check your Admission Status”.
- Enter your Student Number and PIN in the provided fields.
- Submit and your admission status will be displayed.
READ: University Of Pretoria Distance Learning
NMMU Online Application procedure
- Your online application form must be accompanied by:
- a copy of your final Grade 11 exam results or;
- the most recent Grade 12 (June/Sept) exam results (no March results), or
- a copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
- copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- a copy of your ID (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- a copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- declaration by your parent / legal guardian/surety if you are a dependent, or currently at school, or studying at a tertiary institution, or have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the university.
- If your Applicant Score (AS) and subject-specific marks do not meet the entry requirements for your chosen programme, you will need to consider another qualification as we no longer test applicants for admission.
- Some programmes have additional selection requirements; please consult the Undergraduate Guide for your faculty specific requirements.
- You may track the status of your application.
- The outcome of your application will be conveyed to you via our website and sms. Please ensure that we have your correct cell phone number.
- If you are admitted you will receive an Orientation Booklet together with registration information in November/December.
- Final acceptance is dependent on:
- your final school leaving results meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen programme, or
- the submission of your final academic record and certificate of conduct if you are studying elsewhere.
READ: Stellenbosch University Distance Learning
+27 (0) 41 504 1111
PO Box 77000
Nelson Mandela University
The application status is made available on the application portal for applicants to access after a few weeks of applying. It takes about Five to Six weeks for the status of your application to be provided. Find the above [rovided information useful, kindly leave a comment below in the comment section. Visit the official website of NMMU for more information.