Do you want to know the status of your application? Worry No more, you can check the status of your application without any stress at NMU. Nelson Mandela University application status can be checked online at the official website of the institution, using your student number and your provided PIN.
You may be eager to know your application status If you have submitted an application to the university. Checking your application status at Nelson Mandela University is a simple and stress-free process that you can do from the comfort of your home, provided there’s an internet connection. In this article, we will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to check your application status at Nelson Mandela University. Whether you have applied for an undergraduate or postgraduate program, this guide will help provide you with all the necessary information to help you find out the status of your application.
How To Check Your Application Status
Below is a step-to-step guide to assist you to check your application status at NMU:
* Go to the Nelson Mandela University website at www.mandela.ac.za
* Click on the “MyNMMU” link at the top right corner of the homepage.
* You will be redirected to a new page where you will click on the “Student Portal” section.
* Click on “Check your Admission Status”.
* Enter your Student Number and PIN in the fields provided.
* Click on “Submit” and your admission status will be displayed. Congratulations if you were given admission.
Visit the university’s admissions office for assistance If you have any difficulties.
- Your online application form must be accompanied by the following:
- a copy of your final Grade 11 exam results or;
- the most recent Grade 12 (June/Sept) exam results (no March results), or
- a copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
- copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- a copy of your ID (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- a copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- declaration by your parent / legal guardian/surety if you are a dependent, currently at school, studying at a tertiary institution, or have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the university.
- If your Applicant Score (AS) and subject-specific marks do not meet the entry requirements for your chosen program, you will need to consider another qualification as we no longer test applicants for admission.
- Some programs have additional selection requirements; please consult the Undergraduate Guide for your faculty-specific requirements.
- You may track the status of your application.
- The outcome of your application will be conveyed to you via our website and sms. Please ensure that we have your correct cell phone number.
- If you are admitted you will receive an Orientation Booklet together with registration information in November/December.
- Final acceptance is dependent on:
- your last school leaving results meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen programme, or
- the submission of your final academic record and certificate of conduct if you are studying elsewhere.
Below are the phone numbers of some of the frequently called areas on campus. Please go to our departmental search page if you need a phone number for a department not listed below. (*Offices have extended hours beyond NMU’s regular business hours.)
Admissions 906-227-2650 Help Desk (computer and technical services)* 906-227-2468 University Switchboard* 906-227-1000 All-Campus Tutoring 906-227-2618 Alumni Relations 906-227-2610 Athletics – Main Office 906-227-2105 PEIF Office 906-227-2519 Superior Dome Office 906-227-2850 ASNMU (student government) 906-227-2452 Bookstore 906-227-2480 University Marketing and Communications 906-227-2720 Dean of Students 906-227-1700 Disability Services 906-227-1700 Financial Aid 906-227-2327 Financial Services (non-student financial transactions) 906-227-1221 Forest Roberts Theatre* 906-227-2082 NMU Foundation 906-227-2627 Health Center 906-227-2355 Housing and Residence Life 906-227-2620 Human Resources 906-227-2330 Lydia Olson Library* 906-227-2260 Online/Distance Learning* 906-227-2117 Public Safety and Police Services* 906-227-2151 Registrar 906-227-2258 Records 906-227-2278 Student Service Center (student financial transactions) 906-227-1221 Ticket Office* 906-227-1032