NMMU Application Status
NMMU Application Status
NMMU Application Status, You may be eager to know your application status If you have submitted an application to the university. Checking your application status at Nelson Mandela University is a simple and stress-free process that you can do from the comfort of your home, provided there’s an internet connection. In this article, we will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to check your application status at Nelson Mandela University.
Checking your application at NMU is very simple and easy to the extent that, you can check your application status in the comfort of your home, provided there is internet connectivity.
To Check Your Application Status;
- Go to NMMU’s official website via www.mandela.ac.za
- Click on “MyNMMU” at the top right corner of the provided page
- You will be redirected to a new page,
- Click on “Student Portal”.
- Click on the “Check your Admission Status”.
- Enter your Student Number and PIN in the fields provided.
- Click on “Submit” and your admission status will be displayed.
READ: NMMU Admissions Status
NMMU Online Application Required Documents
- Your online application form must be accompanied by:
- a copy of your final Grade 11 exam results or;
- the most recent Grade 12 (June/Sept) exam results (no March results), or
- a copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
- copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- a copy of your ID (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- a copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- declaration by your parent / legal guardian/surety if you are a dependent, currently at school, studying at a tertiary institution, or have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the university.
- If your Applicant Score (AS) and subject-specific marks do not meet the entry requirements for your chosen programme, you will need to consider another qualification as we no longer test applicants for admission.
- Some programmes have additional selection requirements; please consult the Undergraduate Guide for your faculty-specific requirements.
- You may track the status of your application.
- The outcome of your application will be conveyed to you via our website and sms. Please ensure that we have your correct cell phone number.
- If you are admitted you will receive an Orientation Booklet together with registration information in November/December.
- Final acceptance is dependent on:
- your final school leaving results meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen programme, or
- the submission of your final academic record and certificate of conduct if you are studying elsewhere.
- Go to the application portal at https://applyonline.mandela.ac.za/.
- Create an account by providing your email address and a password.
- Log in to your account and complete the application form with the required information
- Upload all the required documents, such as certified copies of your ID, academic transcripts, and proof of payment for the application fee.
- Review your application and submit it online along with the uploaded documents.
- Wait for a response from NMU on the status of your application.
READ: NMMU Registration
Course/Faculties At NMMU
Faculty of Business and Economic Sciences:
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Science
- Bachelor of Commerce in Economics
- Bachelor of Commerce in Law
- Bachelor of Commerce in Information Systems
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing Management
Faculty of Engineering, the Built Environment and Information Technology:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Faculty of Health Sciences:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Nursing Science
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Bachelor of Dental Therapy
Faculty of Humanities:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Social Science
- Bachelor of Music
Faculty of Science:
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Microbiology
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology and Botany
- Bachelor of Science in Physics and Electronics
READ: NMMU Online Application
NMMU Contact Details
Below are the phone numbers of some of the frequently called areas on campus. If you need a phone number for a department not listed below, please go to our departmental search page.
(*Offices have extended hours beyond NMU’s regular business hours.)
- Admissions 906-227-2650
- Help Desk (computer and technical services)* 906-227-2468
- University Switchboard* 906-227-1000
- All-Campus Tutoring 906-227-2618
- Alumni Relations 906-227-2610
- Athletics – Main Office 906-227-2105
- PEIF Office 906-227-2519
- Superior Dome Office 906-227-2850
- ASNMU (student government) 906-227-2452
- Bookstore 906-227-2480
- University Marketing and Communications 906-227-2720
- Dean of Students 906-227-1700
- Disability Services 906-227-1700
- Financial Aid 906-227-2327
- Financial Services (non-student financial transactions) 906-227-1221
- Forest Roberts Theatre* 906-227-2082
- NMU Foundation 906-227-2627
- Health Center 906-227-2355
- Housing and Residence Life 906-227-2620
- Human Resources 906-227-2330
- Lydia Olson Library* 906-227-2260
- Online/Distance Learning* 906-227-2117
- Public Safety and Police Services* 906-227-2151
- Registrar 906-227-2258
- Records 906-227-2278
- Student Service Center (student financial transactions) 906-227-1221
- Ticket Office* 906-227-1032