Nelson Mandela University Courses
Nelson Mandela University Courses
Nelson Mandela University, located in the South African coastal city of Port Elizabeth, is a modern institution that offers a varied variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The institution aspires to give its students a high-quality education that equips them to be leaders in their chosen professions, with a focus on creative, solution-driven research and community participation. The faculty of business and economic sciences, the faculty of engineering, built environment, and information technology, the faculty of health sciences, the faculty of humanities, the faculty of law, and faculty of science comprise the university. Each of these faculties provides a wide selection of courses, giving students several chances to achieve their academic and professional goals. Nelson Mandela University’s courses range from business and engineering to health sciences and the humanities and are designed to provide students with the information and skills they need to excel in a fast-changing world.
Courses Offered At Nelson Mandela University
Nelson Mandela University provides a comprehensive choice of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes across numerous faculties. Below is a list of Faculties and various courses offered at Nelson Mandela University;
- Faculty of Business and Economic Sciences:
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Science
- Bachelor of Commerce in Economics
- Bachelor of Commerce in Law
- Bachelor of Commerce in Information Systems
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing Management
- Faculty of Engineering, the Built Environment and Information Technology:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Faculty of Health Sciences:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Nursing Science
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Bachelor of Dental Therapy
- Faculty of Humanities:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Social Science
- Bachelor of Music
- Faculty of Science:
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Microbiology
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology and Botany
- Bachelor of Science in Physics and Electronics
READ: My Unisa
Nelson Mandela University Online Application Requirements
- Your online application form must be accompanied by:
- a copy of your final Grade 11 exam results or;
- the most recent Grade 12 (June/Sept) exam results (no March results), or
- a copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
- copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- a copy of your ID (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- a copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- declaration by your parent / legal guardian/surety if you are a dependent, currently at school, studying at a tertiary institution, or have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the university.
- If your Applicant Score (AS) and subject-specific marks do not meet the entry requirements for your chosen program, you will need to consider another qualification as we no longer test applicants for admission.
- Some programs have additional selection requirements; please consult the Undergraduate Guide for your faculty-specific requirements.
- You may track the status of your application.
- The outcome of your application will be conveyed to you via our website and sms. Please ensure that we have your correct cell phone number.
- If you are admitted you will receive an Orientation Booklet together with registration information in November/December.
- Final acceptance is dependent on:
- your final school leaving results meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen program, or
- the submission of your final academic record and certificate of conduct if you are studying elsewhere.
Nelson Mandela University Online Application Process
- Go to the application portal at https://applyonline.mandela.ac.za/.
- Create an account by providing your email address and a password.
- Log in to your account and complete the application form with the required information
- Upload all the required documents, such as certified copies of your ID, academic transcripts, and proof of payment for the application fee.
- Review your application and submit it online along with the uploaded documents.
- Wait for a response from NMU on the status of your application.
Nelson Mandela University Contact Details
|Help Desk (computer and technical services)*||906-227-2468|
|Athletics – Main Office||906-227-2105|
|Superior Dome Office||906-227-2850|
|ASNMU (student government)||906-227-2452|
|University Marketing and Communications||906-227-2720|
|Dean of Students||906-227-1700|
|Financial Services (non-student financial transactions)||906-227-1221|
|Forest Roberts Theatre*||906-227-2082|
|Housing and Residence Life||906-227-2620|
|Lydia Olson Library*||906-227-2260|
|Public Safety and Police Services*||906-227-2151|
|Student Service Center (student financial transactions)||906-227-1221|
We’re glad to have you on our page. For more information visit the official website of Nelson Mandela University. Kindly leave a comment in the comment section.