NMMU Registration 2024-2025
NMMU Registration 2024-2025
Students may apply for admission, choose courses, and complete the registration process from anywhere in the globe thanks to the online registration procedure.
- Go to: https://www.mandela.ac.za/Registration
- Select register now and log in using your credential; Username and PIN
- You can request a PIN if you don’t have one by following the instructions on the screen. The PIN will be sent to your Nelson Mandela University email address.
- Select a registration. This can be found at the top left of your screen.
- Select declaration by applicant. Please read and acknowledge the content and then select” I accept”. You have to complete this process before you will be allowed to continue with your registration. Select register now (on the left side of your screen).
- Your qualification information for 2024 will be displayed. Enter your employment status by selecting a value from the list. Select save and continue.
- The modules for your qualification will be displayed. Make your selection from the text box on the left. Select save and continue once you have selected the modules for which you want to register.
READ: Online Registration NMMU
Courses Offered At NMMU
NMMU offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various fields of study which includes short courses and continuing education programs in fields such as business, law, health, science, engineering, and social sciences. Below is a list of courses offered at NMMU;
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Law
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Social Science
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Arts
- Master of Education
- Master of Law
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Doctor of Education
READ: NMMU Online Application
NMMU Online Application Requirements
- Your online application form must be accompanied by:
- a copy of your final Grade 11 exam results or;
- the most recent Grade 12 (June/Sept) exam results (no March results), or
- a copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
- copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- a copy of your ID (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- a copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- declaration by your parent / legal guardian/surety if you are a dependent, currently at school, studying at a tertiary institution, or have recently left school and do/will not have permanent employment when applying or studying at the university.
- If your Applicant Score (AS) and subject-specific marks do not meet the entry requirements for your chosen program, you will need to consider another qualification as we no longer test applicants for admission.
- Some programs have additional selection requirements; please consult the Undergraduate Guide for your faculty-specific requirements.
- You may track the status of your application.
- The outcome of your application will be conveyed to you via our website and sms. Please ensure that we have your correct cell phone number.
- If you are admitted you will receive an Orientation Booklet together with registration information in November/December.
- Final acceptance is dependent on:
- your final school leaving results meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen program, or
- the submission of your final academic record and certificate of conduct if you are studying elsewhere.
READ: NMMU Admissions Status
NMMU Online Application Process
- Go to the application portal at https://applyonline.mandela.ac.za/.
- Create an account by providing your email address and a password.
- Log in to your account and complete the application form with the required information
- Upload all the required documents, such as certified copies of your ID, academic transcripts, and proof of payment for the application fee.
- Review your application and submit it online along with the uploaded documents.
- Wait for a response from NMU on the status of your application.
Tel: +27 (0) 41 504 1111
Fax: +27 (0) 41 504 2574 / 2731
PO Box 77000, Nelson Mandela University
Port Elizabeth, 6031, South Africa
Hope the provided information is useful, kindly leave a comment in the comment section. Visist the official website of NMMU for more information.