NWU Late Applications 2024-2025
NWU Undergraduate Late Applications 2024-2025
If you have missed the North West University application deadline, you may be able to submit a late application. However, the University’s policy on late applications may vary depending on the program and level of study.
It is important to note that submitting a late application does not guarantee admission, and limited spots may be available. Therefore, applying during the application date is essential if there are no critical reasons.
Interested applicants who could not apply during the application date can continue reading through this article to apply for the late application.
North-West University Late Application Date
NWU late applications are accepted for 2024 from January 9 through February 28, 2024. As a result, those who intend to enrol at North-West University (NWU) must submit an application for admission.
How to Apply for the NWU Late Application
- Get a Student Number
- Go to the online application platform
- Click on New application
- Click on Create new student number and complete all the fields
- Log in
- When you receive a student number, use that together with the PIN number you created to log in.
- Decide what you want to Study
- Complete all the fields. Use the yearbooks to obtain more information about the qualifications, modes of delivery and curricula.
- Upload Support Documents
- Submit Application
North-West University Contact Details
Private Bag X1290
The Office of the Registrar
11 Hoffman Street
(+27 18) 299-1111
(+27 18) 299-2222
For more information on North West University click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.