NWU Proof Of Registration
NWU Proof Of Registration: North-West University (NWU) registration is the process of enrolling and officially becoming a student at the university for a particular academic year or semester. Registration is mandatory for all new and returning students, and it involves a series of steps that must be completed before you can attend classes and access university resources.
The Admission Board of North-West University has officially opened registration at NWU for the 2024 first semester academic year. First-year new students who have been given study admission space at the North-West University can start their registration process to enrol for the semester.
Also, continuing students are to register to enrol for studies for the semester in order to continue pursuing their qualifications. Returning students pursuing all types of qualifications from bachelor’s degrees to master’s to PhD to register.
NOTE: The North-West University has categorized its 2024 registration dates into two. They have separate registration dates for first-year students and senior or returning students. It is therefore important to only consider the registration date per the type of student or registrant you are at NWU for the 2024 first semester.
North-West University Online Registration Date
North-West University online registration 2024 for first-year students opens on 31 January and closes on 16 February. The NWU online registration opening date for senior students/continuing students is 31 January and closes on 18 February. Both first-year students and continuing students cannot register before the official dates are open for NWU registration.
NWU Registration Fee
The minimum fee required for registration is approximately R11 290.
How To Register Online At North-West University
To register online at North-West University, follow these steps:
- Visit the NWU website: Go to the NWU website (www.nwu.ac.za) and click on the “MyNWU” tab at the top of the page.
- Log in: Enter your student or staff number and password to log in to the MyNWU portal.
- Complete pre-registration: If you are a new student, you will need to complete the pre-registration process, which involves submitting your personal information, academic qualifications, and other relevant details. This can be done online through the portal.
- Course registration: Once you have completed pre-registration, you can proceed to register for your courses. You will need to select your courses based on your program requirements and availability, and you may need to consult with your academic advisor for guidance.
- Pay fees: After you have registered for your courses, you will need to pay any outstanding fees or make arrangements to pay in instalments. This can be done online through the portal using a credit or debit card, or through electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- Print proof of registration: After you have completed the online registration process and paid your fees, you can print your proof of registration from the MyNWU portal. This document serves as proof that you have successfully registered for the academic year or semester.
It is very crucial to complete the online registration process before the specified deadline to avoid late registration fees or being denied access to university resources.
NWU Proof Of Registration
This guide demonstrates how you can access “Proof of Registration” information
1.TO ACCESS THE STUDENT INFORMATION PORTAL
- Go to: http://distance.nwu.ac.za/help
- Click on “Proof of Registration” under the Administration section
2. LOGIN WINDOW: INPUT INFORMATION
- Input the following information into the relevant fields:
- Student Number
3. SELECTING THE REGISTRATION TAB
- Click Registration
- Click Proof of Registration
4. RETRIEVING PROOF OF REGISTRATION
NOTE: Only qualifications with no outstanding fees will be listed
North-West University Contact Details
Private Bag X1290
The Office of the Registrar
11 Hoffman Street
(+27 18) 299-1111
(+27 18) 299-2222
For more information on North West University click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.