Stellenbosch University Application Status
Stellenbosch University Application Status; Applicant portal login
Are you a student who has been impatiently awaiting word on your acceptance to the upcoming academic year at Stellenbosch University? Do you want to monitor or keep track of the status of your child’s application for admission to Stellenbosch University? You must submit a successful online application to Stellenbosch University before you can check the status of your application.
The process of determining whether your application for admission to the university has been approved—and if you have been granted provisional admission—is known as tracking of Stellenbosch status. An official dedicated online portal to track and view your application status is the Stellenbosch University Admission Status portal.
The processes listed below can be used by prospective students to track their admission status for free after submitting an application for admission to Stellenbosch University. Applicant portal login/ stellenbosch university login
stellenbosch university login/Applicant portal login
How to check Stellenbosch University Application Status
Log in to the applicant portal to check the progress of your application and make sure no information is still pending.
To log in, enter your username (email address) and password./ stellenbosch university login
- Check your application status at Stellenbosch University by visiting http://www.sun.ac.za/english/maties/Pages/Apply-ApplicationStatus.aspx./ stellenbosch university login
- Choose and enter your passport or ID number.
- click the SUBMIT button to click Sign In.
- After that, click “Login” to view your admissions status./ stellenbosch university login
stellenbosch university login
If you have forgotten your password and username, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Also, note Stellenbosch University has a brand new Admissions Policy. Please familiarize yourself with the content.
To study at Stellenbosch University you are required to: stellenbosch university login
- Obtained a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with admission to Bachelor’s degree studies, which means that you must obtain a mark of at least 50% in each of four school subjects.
- International school system: Final school results from International Curriculum (Cambridge International, International Baccalaureate, etc.), including School of Tomorrow. Click here for the minimum requirements for international curriculums. (A-levels, AS-levels, IB diploma, and GCSE/IGCSE/O-levels)
- Have written the National Benchmark Tests (NBTs). Please note that when you apply for a program in the faculty of Law and of Medicine and Health Sciences, the NBTs need to be written before 30 June if you want to be considered for selection.
- Also, meet further requirements specific to the program (s) of your choice as set out in the program outlines under the various faculties
stellenbosch university login
For further inquiries, please contact our Client Service Center/ stellenbosch university login
Tel.: 021 808 9111
|Client Services Center
Telephone: +27 21 808 9111
Fax: +27 21 808 3822
Private Bag X1
Administration B building, Victoria Street, Stellenbosch 18° 51′ 47.536″ East
33° 56′ 1.327″ South
|Emergency and other numbers
Campus Security Report incidents to the Control Room:
Tel: 021 808-2333Police Flying SquadTel: 10111Delta Search and Rescue
24-hour emergency number: 021 851-3559
Mediclinic Stellenbosch Emergency Center
Tel: 021 861 2094
Equality Unit/ stellenbosch university login
Walk-in service at 39 Victoria Street, Stellenbosch
Tel: 021 808 3136
firstname.lastname@example.org for reporting cases of discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment, and victimization
email@example.com for any general inquiries or training/awareness requests
Campus Health Services (CHS)
ER 24 in Collaboration with CSCD and CHS