Stellenbosch University Application Form 2023-2024
Stellenbosch University Program Application Form 2023-2024
A student application form at Stellenbosch University is a document used by a headteacher or principal to gather information from a student and his or her parents in order to apply for a school program or class. Having a personal student application form is a fantastic method to guarantee that your teachers and school have the information they need while also enhancing your school’s professional image.
Stellenbosch University Program Application Date 2023-2024
- 4 April: Applications open for undergraduate programs.
- 15 June: Applications open for financial assistance at Stellenbosch University.
- 31 July: Closing date for undergraduate programs and residence applications.
- 30 November: Applications close for Stellenbosch University financial assistance.
- 15 December: Applications close for Diploma in Public Accountability (Telematic Education).
Faculties Of Stellenbosch University
- Arts & Social Sciences
- Economic & Management Sciences
- Medicine & Health Sciences
- Military Science
- School for Data Science and Computational Thinking
- Inaugural lectures
B. No online results obtained from self-serving portals or password-protected documents will be accepted.
C. Electronic copies provided should be clear and legible (not blurred, cropped, or obscured). Only pdf and jpeg formats will be accepted.
4. If we do not receive all your documents by the closing date, your application will unfortunately not be considered.
5. It remains your responsibility to make sure that the University receives these documents in time. You can monitor your Application Status to ensure that your application is complete. Use your username (student number) and official SUN password to sign in.
- First and last name
- Age and date of birth
- Contact information: email address, phone number
- Previous diplomas or degrees: high school, Bachelor’s
- Proof of English language skills
- Country of origin and country of residence
- Address, including zip code
- Study program (s) you’re interested in
- When you plan to begin studying (usually there are 2 admission periods, in autumn and spring)
Telephone: +27 21 808 9111
Fax: +27 21 808 3822
Private Bag X1