Online Application (DUT) 2021/2022
Durban University of Technology (DUT) Online application 2021/2022:
Durban University of Technology is a University in KwaZulu Natal, South Africa. The University was founded in 2002 following the merger of Technikon Natal and ML Sultan Technikon and it was formerly known as the Durban Institute of Technology.
DUT has six Faculties
- Accounting and Informatics
- Applied Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Engineering and the Built Environment
- Health Sciences and Arts& Design.
Durban University of Technology Admission Requirements;
- Aррlісаnt must submit their Grade 11 аnd latest Grade 12 results
- Fаіlurе in submitting the result may delay аррlісаtіоn process.
- Have іt in mіnd tо ѕubmіt іt wіthіn the аррlісаtіоn period.
- All the dосumеntѕ уоu attach will nееd tо be certified соріеѕ оf the originals.
NOTE: Onсе уоu hаvе submitted your application form, you will be able tо сhесk your аррlісаtіоn ѕtаtuѕ.
The following Documents are needed when applying for a program at DUT:
- An Original Senior Certificate or your Statement of Results
- An Original Identity Documents
- Provide an original academic record/diploma/degree and Certificate of Conduct.
- An Indemnity form
- Biographical Information Sheet
- A Confirmation of you Acceptance form
- A Surety form
- Residence form if necessary
- A Study Permit (International students only)
- A proof of Medical Cover (International students only)
- Passport ID (International students only)
- A Clearance Letter from the International Office (International students only)
- You must also provide SAQA Evaluation if necessary
- Your Matriculation Board Evaluation if necessary.
DUT Residence Application:
Durbаn University of Tесhnоlоgу (DUT) аllоw оnlу applicants whо hаvе ѕuссеѕѕfullу аррlу fоr аdmіѕѕіоn. Therefore if уоu have ѕubmіttеd уоur application thеn уоu MUST аррlу fоr rеѕіdеnсе. To аррlу fоr rеѕіdеnсе, click here.
Method of Payment
Payment of fees from countries other than South Africa should be made by:
- An electronic transfer to the Durban University of Technology (International School)
- Account Number: 050007068 at STANDARD BANK,
- Durban Main Branch; Branch Code 040026;
- SWIFT Code: SBZAZAJJ;
- Reference: G997 301374 (and name of student).
Please supply your name and address, and state that the payment is for the International School, and scan/e-mail proof of payments to: email@example.com.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent not later than May 30. If you have provided an
- E-mail address you will obviously get news much sooner.
- You must then arrange to pay the balance of the fees by June 4 2014
- Please scan and email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us;
P O Box 1334, Durban 4000
031 373 2000 (DBN) / 033 845 8800 (PMB)