CPUT has a web-developed Email for students, Staff and contact emails for easy communication and access among students and the academic body of the institution. The University uses some software like One Drive, Office 365, Microsoft Outlook etc. This software is used to access useful and necessary academic information needed to ensure effective communication among students, staff and the academic administration.
You are welcome to our page.
We have all that is needed to assist you in accessing Cape Peninsula University of Technology Student E-mail. Read carefully everything we have written here to know how to access your student e-mail.
myCPUT Email and storage space for students
CPUT is happy to announce that a full Suite of Office 365 applications are now available for download
- Click here to login to your MyCPUT mailbox and get your free copy
- Click here to login to your MyCPUT mailbox and access Onedrive
What is Office 365?
Office 365 is a subscription-based version of Microsoft’s Office Suite of applications. The suite includes a downloadable version of the following
- Powerful document editing and sharing
- Use free Office Web Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 1TB of extra storage
- Files can be saved and downloaded from anywhere
- Upload all types of media
- Save straight from Microsoft Office applications
Access Staff Email Account
You may access your staff email account online by following the links below:
- Alternatively, please click on the following link to access your email via Mimecast Q: How do I log in to Mimecast?A: Please enter your email address e.g. email@example.com and ADS or Outlook password.
For more info on Mimecast, see https://www.mimecast.com/products/email-security/secure-messaging/
How To Apply Online at CPUT 2024-2025
Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) online application is quick, simple, and accurate. It is free of charge. Please follow the 5 STEPS outlined below for applying online;
- Go to the CPUT website: www.cput.ac.za for more information
- You then have to Gather all your documents. Go to the CPUT brochure in step 1 or visit www.cput.ac.za/study/apply for more details.
- Download the online applications guide available on the CPUT website www.cput.ac.za for more information on How to apply online
- Complete your application online by going to www.cput.ac.za/study/apply
- Fill in the online application form. Make sure you enter the correct details, otherwise your application will not be processed.
- Follow up and get your admission status via the online application tracking system by visiting www.cput.ac.za/study/track. This will take you to the Application Tracking System on the website where you will be able to view the admission status and you will also be able to download any acceptance/rejection letters.
CPUT has a web-developed Email for students, Staff and contact emails for easy communication and access among students and the academic body of the institution. The University uses some software like One Drive, Office 365, Microsoft Outlook etc. Hope the provided information is helpful, kindly leave a comment below in the comment section. For more information, visit the official website of the University.