TUT Mytutor Access Guide
TUT welcome to our Access guide, here we going to learn the step by step guide to access TUT Mytutor. The Tut Mytutor is the e-Learning platform or portal that is created specifically for Tshwane University of Technology students. It is a learning that is conducted purely via the internet for you.
The below steps will guide you to access and change your Tut Mytutor password;
NOTE: We will advise you to use Mozila firefox or Google Chrome since the platform works best on both browsers.
Now visit the official website of Tshwane University of Technology. Click here to access
HOW TO ACCESS AND CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
1. Your Username is your student number.
2. Your Password is the same as your TUT4life email password.
3. To reset or create a new password click here.
4. Submit both your valid student number and identity number (ID).
5. To configure a new password, select and retype the new password applying the on-screen Password Rules.
6. Return to the myTUTor home page and log in following 1-2.
FYI: It takes 24 to 48 hours for profiles and subjects to be synced on myTUTor after registration. If after 48 hours you still cannot login or see all your subjects, then kindly contact the myTUTor service desk on 012 382 4427 or myTUTor@tut.ac.za
Tel: 012 382 4427
Facebook page: TUT: myTUTor service desk
Telephone number: 012 382-4427
Office hours (week days only) 08:00 – 16:00
Soshanguve South Campus: Building 5-204
Pretoria Campus: Building 9 – Ground floor (East)