Cput Online Applications
Cput Online Applications
CPUT Online application portal period is open for applications from New and Continuing students who desire to have their degrees at the CPUT institution. The online application period begins in May and closes on the 30th of September 2024. The online applications must be submitted before the deadline, There, applications received after the deadline are rejected. The online application must be done online on the official application website of the college. Go to the official website of the college to download the online application form, fill it out and submit it on the website for further processing. Prospective students must first ensure that they meet all the entry requirements and are in possession of all required documentation before submitting an application.
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online Application Requirements
Documents to be submitted by South African citizens:
- Copy of the proof of payment of your application fee (online application submission is free of charge).
- A certified copy of the first page of your Identity Document.
- A certified copy of your Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification. If you are currently in Grade 12, please submit your marks obtained in Grade 11.
- Certified copies of the original Academic record and Certificate of Conduct, or certified copies of other certificates/ diplomas/ degrees you obtained previously from any other higher education institution.
- Any other documents specifically required for the programme to which you are applying, as explained in the application form and admission requirements.
Documents to be submitted by non-South African citizens:
- Certified copies of the following applicable documents (must be less than three (3) months old)
- Permanent Residency applicants: Passport and Proof of Permanent Residency/SA ID Document/Card
- Refugee/Asylum seeker temporary permit/formal recognition of refugee status in the RSA
- A certified copy of your school-leaving certificate, together with an English translation.
- A scratch card (for students from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) and National Examinations Council (NECO).
- Congo-Brazzaville applicants must submit the Liste des Admis au Bac
- Sixth-year Bulletin: Diplom D’Etat and Journal and transcripts of results or Journal or Confirmation of Results from the Embassy (students from Angola, the Democratic Republic of Congo or Cameroon).
- International/Foreign Post-Basic Nursing applicants need to submit a document indicating approval of nursing qualifications from, and certified by, South African Qualification Authority (SAQA), in order to be provisionally accepted. Full acceptance will only be considered if the applicant also submits proof of temporary registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) for two (2) years, in addition to a valid study permit.
- Any other documents specifically required for the programmes to which you are applying.
How To Apply To Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online
- Download the online application form from the college’s website
- Fill it out with the required information
- Upload supportive documents
- Submit the application along with the uploaded documents
- No manual posted or over-the-counter applications will be accepted for normal RSA applicants
- Please note that applicants are limited to three choices. Any further applications will be discarded.
- Some qualifications require applicants to submit additional information as part of their application. Please refer to step 2 for more information.
Courses Offered At Cape Peninsula University of Technology
Cape Peninsula University of Technology offers a wide range of diplomas, Degrees, Masters, and Doctorate full-time and part-time short courses to prepare students for the technological world. The university offers more than 70 career-focused courses. Below is a list of courses offered at the university;
- Applied Sciences
- Education and Social Sciences
- Health and Wellness Sciences
- Informatics and Design
The online application period begins in May and closes on the 30th of September 2024. The online applications must be submitted before the deadline, There, applications received after the deadline are rejected. The online application must be done online on the official application website of the college. Find the above information useful, for more information visist the official website of the University, please leave a comment in the comment section.