Online Application for Cput
Online Application for Cput
Want to Apply at CPUT? You don’t know how to go about it? stress yourself no more. The online application to CPUT is a very easy procedure which is less stressful and less costive. Prospective applicants must crosscheck the entry requirements to ensure that they meet all the entry requirements before sending an application. Applicants are required to use the online application form available on the institution’s website to apply. Go to the official website of the institution to access the online application form, fill it out with the required information, and submit it along with uploaded certified copies of the required documents.
This is a very simple process that everyone can do. A number of documents must be submitted along with your application which includes ID documents, school results, proof of residence, etc. Prospective applicants must also take note of the application period and closing dates to ensure that they do not submit their applications after the closing dates.
READ:CPUT Application Status 2024/2025
Online Application Requirements for Cput
Documents to be submitted by South African citizens:
- Copy of the proof of payment of your application fee (online application submission is free of charge).
- A certified copy of the first page of your Identity Document.
- A certified copy of your Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification. If you are currently in Grade 12, please submit your marks obtained in Grade 11.
- Certified copies of the original Academic record and Certificate of Conduct, or certified copies of other certificates/ diplomas/ degrees you obtained previously from any other higher education institution.
- Any other documents specifically required for the programme to which you are applying, as explained in the application form and admission requirements.
Documents to be submitted by non-South African citizens:
- Certified copies of the following applicable documents (must be less than three (3) months old)
- Permanent Residency applicants: Passport and Proof of Permanent Residency/SA ID Document/Card
- Refugee/Asylum seeker temporary permit/formal recognition of refugee status in the RSA
- A certified copy of your school-leaving certificate, together with an English translation.
- A scratch card (for students from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) and National Examinations Council (NECO).
- Congo-Brazzaville applicants must submit the Liste des Admis au Bac
- Sixth-year Bulletin: Diplom D’Etat and Journal and transcripts of results or Journal or Confirmation of Results from the Embassy (students from Angola, the Democratic Republic of Congo or Cameroon).
- International/Foreign Post-Basic Nursing applicants need to submit a document indicating approval of nursing qualifications from, and certified by, South African Qualification Authority (SAQA), in order to be provisionally accepted. Full acceptance will only be considered if the applicant also submits proof of temporary registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) for two (2) years, in addition to a valid study permit.
- Any other documents specifically required for the programmes to which you are applying
All international undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications obtained must first be evaluated and verified by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) before submitting applications for studying at CPUT.
Applicants with approved qualifications obtained outside the Republic of South Africa (RSA):
An applicant may qualify for admission on the basis of qualifications obtained outside the RSA, whether they are SA citizens or not. Each case will be dealt with on an individual basis.
- School leaving certificate should be submitted with the English translation of the certificate
- SAQA Evaluation certificate (see SAQA information outlined above) is mandatory and must be submitted together with your online or paper-based application
How To Apply Online for Cput
Applying for admission to CPUT consists of seven steps.
Step 1: Choose a qualification
Step 2: Get an application form from the official website of CPUT
Step 3: Gather your documents or upload further/ outstanding documents such as; the latest school results, proof of residence, ID documents etc
Step 4: Fill in the application form with the required information
Step 5: Pay the application fee( if applicable)
Step 6: Send in your form and documents before the closing date
Step 7: Follow up and get your admission status
Cput Contact Details
- Call Centre: +27 21 959 6767.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prospective applicants must crosscheck the entry requirements to ensure that they meet all the entry requirements before sending an application. Applicants are required to use the online application form available on the institution’s website to apply. Hope the provided information is useful, kindly leave a comment in the comment section. For more information visist the official website of CPUT.