Online Application Cput
Online Application Cput
CPUT Online application portal is open for applications for admissions. All interested students should APPLY NOW, to get the chance to study at CPUT. The online application form is made available on the official website of CPUT for downloading. Download the online application form and submit it after filling it out with the required information. Interested applicants must be in possession of certified copies of supportive documents before attempting to apply.
The online application period begins from March 2024 until September 30, 2024, applicants must do well to submit their applications before the deadline, and applications received after the deadline are rejected. Applicants must first check to confirm if they meet the admission and application requirements of CPUT before applying.
CPUT Required Documents
South African Students;
- Copy of the proof of payment of your application fee (online application submission is free of charge).
- A certified copy of the first page of your Identity Document.
- A certified copy of your Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification. If you are currently in Grade 12, please submit your marks obtained in Grade 11.
- Certified copies of the original Academic record and Certificate of Conduct, or certified copies of other certificates/ diplomas/ degrees you obtained previously from any other higher education institution.
- Any other documents specifically required for the programme to which you are applying, as explained in the application form and admission requirements.
Documents to be submitted by non-South African citizens:
- Certified copies of the following applicable documents (must be less than three (3) months old)
- Permanent Residency applicants: Passport and Proof of Permanent Residency/SA ID Document/Card
- Refugee/Asylum seeker temporary permit/formal recognition of refugee status in the RSA
- A certified copy of your school-leaving certificate, together with an English translation.
- A scratch card (for students from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) and National Examinations Council (NECO).
- Congo-Brazzaville applicants must submit the Liste des Admis au Bac
- Sixth-year Bulletin: Diplom D’Etat and Journal and transcripts of results or Journal or Confirmation of Results from the Embassy (students from Angola, the Democratic Republic of Congo or Cameroon).
- International/Foreign Post-Basic Nursing applicants need to submit a document indicating approval of nursing qualifications from, and certified by, South African Qualification Authority (SAQA), in order to be provisionally accepted. Full acceptance will only be considered if the applicant also submits proof of temporary registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) for two (2) years, in addition to a valid study permit.
- Any other documents specifically required for the programmes to which you are applying, as explained in the application form and special admission requirements
Online Application in CPUT Process
- Go to the CPUT website: www.cput.ac.za for more information
- You then have to Gather all your documents. Go to the CPUT brochure in step 1 or visit www.cput.ac.za/study/apply for more details.
- Download the online applications guide available on the CPUT website www.cput.ac.za for more information on How to apply online
- Complete your application online by going to www.cput.ac.za/study/apply
- Fill in the online application form. Make sure you enter the correct details, otherwise your application will not be processed.
- Follow up and get your admission status via the online application tracking system by visiting www.cput.ac.za/study/track. This will take you to the Application Tracking System on the website where you will be able to view the admission status and you will also be able to download any acceptance/rejection letters.
Courses Offered At CPUT
CPUT offers a wide range of courses under the following qualifications:
- Applied Sciences
- Education and Social Sciences
- Health and Wellness Sciences
- Informatics and Design
CPUT Contact Details
- Call Centre: +27 21 959 6767.
- Email: email@example.com.
Visit the official website of CPUT for more information, Find the provided information useful and Kindly leave a comment in the comment section.