CPU SOS is a designed portal where students can view their progress marks, change contact information, make fee payments and register online. The system also allows students to print proof of registration. To access SOS go to http://www.cput.ac.za/students/about/sos. Then proceed to Click on “Log in to SOS” and then enter your student number and PIN, then click the “Login” button.
The SOS portal aids students with answers regarding academic information. The portal is a developed system for students, parents, staff, lecturers and the Administration of the CPUT. This portal is used to access useful and necessary academic information needed to ensure effective communication among students, staff and the academic administration.
NOTE: If you do not have a pin, click on the login to SOS button, fill in your student number, and click on Request a pin. Then return to the SOS page and use the Get your PIN here application to have the pin displayed to you. You have a maximum of 3 attempts to request a pin
CPUT SOS LOGIN
To use SOS, you need a pin. Use the form on the right of this page to request a pin.
Student Online Services (SOS) gives you access to your student data – anytime and from anywhere.
- register online
- check the subjects that you are registered for
- print a proof of registration
- View your progress marks
- change your contact information
- check and pay your fees online.
Apply Online At CPUT
NEED HELP WITH REGISTRATION?
- Visit the official website of the college
- Click on Student Online Service (SOS).
- Sign in using your Student Number/ Username
- Enter Your PIN
- Should you have any queries regarding online registration, please click here for the Online Registration FAQ.
- Download the relevant Subject Choice Form for your qualification
CPUT Contact Details
Call Centre: +27 21 959 6767
More contact details
CPUT STUDENTS EMAIL