TUT-Tshwane University of Technology 2023-2024
TUT-Tshwane University of Technology Online Application 2023-2024
TUT places a premium on engaged scholarship, in which learning, teaching, research, and participation are all integrated into our everyday routines. Their university is committed to demolishing academic ivory towers by offering actual, long-term solutions to our community’s most pressing problems.
They enable our graduates to successfully navigate the rapidly changing world of work and make a concrete contribution to civic revitalization by future-proofing them. Admission to the July 2023 intake (selected programs) has a deadline of May 15, 2022
Who Is Eligible For TUT Online Application 2023 TUT.ac.za
- A pass mark in English at Senior Certificate level (minimum additional language; certain programs may require first or home language status)
- Each course has its own specific admission requirements.
- Prospective students should note that the admission requirements of individual programs could change from year to year.
- For some programs, students will be required to write an admission test, which will determine whether they will be admitted to the program, or whether it will be recommended to them that they enroll in a relevant foundation course.
- The following table indicates the levels of performance required for entry to specific levels of study:
TUT Online Application Date 2023 TUT.ac.za
Faculties Of TUT 2023
- Arts and Design
- Economics and Finance
- Engineering and the Built Environment
- Information and Communication Technology
- Management Sciences
TUT-Tshwane University of Technology Admission Requirements2023-2024
- Proof of payment receipt of your application fee(This is a nonrefundable compulsory fee for every applicant)
- A Certified copy of your ID document(ID document is compulsory for South African citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants)
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- A unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy. Note that some of the systems do not accept emails from some of the universities. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail, Yahoomail address for the application.
The Tshwane University of Technology, TUT Online Application for 2023 process is very simple and accurate. Follow the step by steps below to apply online at TUT.
- Visit TUT online application form 2023 at www.tut.ac.za
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab at the top-right menu of the page
- Enter your personal information and other required details in the block provided
- Fill out the form completely and make sure you provide the correct details
- Complete the online application form and submit the application for evaluation
TUT should be able to receive your online application, a completed application form, recently approved (certification must be less than one year old) copies of the original identification card, (National) Senior Certificate, and/or highest academic performance, as well as the administration fee, before the stated.
Download: TUT Application Form 2023/2024 PDF
Take note of the following if you want to apply online to the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT):
- Make sure you have an email address. If you do not have one, you must Get an email address first.
- You must calculate your APS also. You are required to do this before the online application. Find out how.
- You have to make sure that you have completed the application in full to avoid delays.
- All candidates will be required to send a certified copy of the Identification Document (or Passport for international students). TUT Online Application 2023/2024
- You don’t have to fax any of these documents.
- Carefully read and make sure you comply with TUT’s further instructions and important information for the online application.
TUT-Tshwane University of Technology Application Fee 2023-2024
If you wish tо аррlу fоr аdmіѕѕіоn to the Tshwane University of Technology, please vіѕіt www.tut.ac.za. A vаlіd е-mаіl аddrеѕѕ іѕ rеԛuіrеd before an electronic аррlісаtіоn can be ѕubmіttеd. An e-mail address can be оbtаіnеd frоm any оnе оf thе frее е-mаіl рrоvіdеrѕ, such аѕ www. hоtmаіl. соm оr www.уаhоо.соm оr www.gmail.com.
- A non-refundable fее of R240 for аррlісаtіоn саn be dероѕіtеd bеfоrеhаnd аt ABSA BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 04 000 000 3…TUT Online Applications 2023
- In thе Reference соlumn, рlеаѕе fіll іn your іdеntіtу numbеr. NB. Dо not use thіѕ account number for аnу furthеr payments. TUT Online Application 2023/2024
- Reference number: Whеn thе аррlісаtіоn hаѕ been рrосеѕѕеd, thе аррlісаnt will be allocated a unique reference numbеr (hіѕ/hеr ѕtudеnt numbеr) fоr іdеntіfісаtіоn рurроѕеѕ.
If you want to contact Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) check the address below
Address: Staatsartillerie Rd, Pretoria West, Pretoria, 0183, South Africa: Tshwane University of Technology Online Application 2022
See Also: TUT Fees Structure for 2022-2023 PDF
TUT Official website: www.tut.ac.za: TUT Online Application 2023/2024
How to Apply TUT Online Application 2023: International Students
- Visit www.tut.ac.za online application 2023 portal and download the TUT Online Application form 2023 pdf.
- You must complete all the needed sections in full.
- Add all the relevant documents and send them back to us by E-MAIL at the addresses mentioned below
- Forget all the sections that a school principal needs to sign.
- The receipt of the application form will be processed and forwarded to the relevant academic department for approval and authorization. TUT Online Application 2023/2024
- After the approval by the academic department, the International Office will issue the student with an official Acceptance Letter and a Study Permit Letter.
- Use the two letters to apply for a study permit at the nearest South African high commissioner or representative in your home country.
- Apply for the study permit at least two months before departure.
- All international exchange students who are nationals of visa-exempt countries, like the United States, the United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Germany, etc., who plan to stay at the Tshwane University of Technology for three months or less, must obtain an endorsed visitors’ visa (Temporary Residence Permit) or a normal study permit.
- A normal tourist visa is not sufficient to be registered and gain access to all university facilities.
- The student’s final registration as an exchange student depends on the production of a valid visa obtained from the Immigration Official at the port of entry upon presentation of your Acceptance Letter
- You are advised to carry a copy of the Acceptance Letter and the Study Permit Letter when traveling to South Africa. TUT Online Application 2023/2024
- Your return ticket serves as your repatriation guarantee.
- Do not proceed to the Tshwane University of Technology without the Study Permit or the endorsed visa.
- The relevant academic department will finalize your travel arrangements to the University with you.
- Notify the International Office of your arrival once you are on campus.
- The International Office and the relevant academic department will be responsible for the tuition fees of an exchange student.
- Please communicate with the Exchange Coordinator or the Head of Department at your home university and at the Tshwane University of Technology to enable us to serve you better.
- Exchange students do not pay the International Student Levy
- TUT Contact Centre
- Tel: 086 110 2421
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMS Number: 30655
Visit the Official Website of TUT For More Details