Tshwane South College Online Application 2022-2023
Tshwane South College Online Application
Tshwane South TVET College (TSC) is a registered public Technical and Vocational Education and Training College.
As a public institution, TSC and her counterparts’ fundamental mandate is to indiscriminately equip South Africa’s young people with vocational and occupationally directed skills at the intermediate level of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF), thus contributing to
- the eradication of inequality; poverty and unemployment of the peoples of South Africa; and
- the economic growth initiatives of the country.
Online Application Details of Tshwane South TVET College
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Tshwane South TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Courses Offered BY Tshwane South TVET College
The college offers a wide variety of courses to live up to their vision as the provider of Education and Training Excellence. The college courses lead to learning and An extensive selection of skills programmes ensures that the College is also meeting the need for skills training at a grassroots level. The college offers the following programmes in National Certificate (Vocational)
TSC offers Report 191 Programmes, NC(V) programmes, Skills programmes and Leanership programmes across a wide range of fields/specialisations.
The following programmes are running at the college:
- Office Administration
- Finance Economics and Accounting
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Electrical Infrastructure and Construction
- Information Technology
For more information on all the programmes offered by the college click here.
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Not sure what to study or simply need more information? Contact the college officials on:
85 Francis Baard (Schoeman Str.)
PO Box 151
Tel: 012 401 5000 – General Enquiries
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
1. This form must be completed by all students applying to college for the first time.
2. The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
How to Apply | Tshwane South TVET College Online Application
Below is step by step guide to Apply to Tshwane South TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.