King Hintsa TVET College Online Application 2023-2024
King Hintsa TVET College Online Programs Application 2023-2024
King Hintsa is situated in the South Eastern Region of the Eastern Cape. It is a registered public Technical and Vocational Education and Training College. King Hintsa college is a rural Tvet College that offers quality education and training that equip students with essential skills that contribute to national development and South African economic growth.
The college has a long-term strategic plan or goal to provide students with quality education and training that responds to community needs. King Hintsa Tvet College is an innovative institution that is recognized for training academic and technical excellence, responsive to the social and economic needs of the community.
Enrolling in this college is the best decision to make in life. Why waste time? Courses that are run in this college will help you as a student to get a job right after college.
King Hintsa TVET College Online Application Date 2023-2024
King Hintsa TVET College Online Application 2023/2024 academic year is dated from the 1st of September 2022 and the application closes on the 30th of November 2022.
Before you apply to King Hintsa TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Courses Offered BY King Hintsa TVET College
The college offers a wide variety of courses to live up to its vision as a provider of Education and Training Excellence. The college courses lead to learning and An extensive selection of skills programs ensures that the College is also meeting the need for skills training at a grassroots level. The college offers the following programs in National Certificate (Vocational)
TSC offers Report 191 Programmes, NC(V) programs, Skills programs, and Leadership programs across a wide range of fields/specializations.
- National Certificate (Vocational)
- Report191 Engineering
- Report191 Business
- Short Courses
How to Apply King Hintsa TVET College Online Application 2023-2024
Below is a step-by-step guide to Applying to King Hintsa TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need an email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling out the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
1. This form must be completed by all students applying to college for the first time.
2. The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
3. It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
4. Please write in black ink and use block letters.
5. The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the program is full, whichever occurs first. For more information visit their website
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Not sure what to study or simply need more information? Contact the college officials on:
- Physical Address:
- 218 Mthatha Road
- Next To WSU Ibiza
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: (047) 401-6400