King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Online Application 2022-2023
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Online Application: Through a merger of three former technical colleges namely: Mapuzi, Mthatha, and Ngcobo in 2002. King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College was formed. It is an institution that has seven ( campuses) and can be located in the Eastern Region of the Eastern Cape Province in the O.R. Tambo District Municipality.
As a true TVET institution, King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College equips learners with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes, values and competencies that will allow them to access lifelong learning opportunities and ensure that they become economically productive members of society.
Online Application Details of King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Application Fee: A non-refundable R30 application fee is expected of you to pay.
Before you apply to King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your application fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
The Institution offers a wide variety of qualifications that fit into the following categories:
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below;
- +27 47 505 1000
- +27 47 536 0932
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Online Application
How to Apply
Below is step by step guide to Apply. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary document that is required of you to support your application.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS CAMPUS
- +27 47 548 1467
- +27 47 555 7944
- +27 47 555 7944
- +27 47 537 4901/+27 47 537 4917