Goldfields TVET College Online Application 2022-2023
Goldfields TVET College Online Application
GOLDFIELDS TVET COLLEGE is a registered and accredited public Technical and vocational education in South Africa. The college has three campuses and takes pride in its innovative approach to establishing itself as an institution of excellence. GOLDFIELDS TVET College forms part of the fifty registered and accredited public TVET Colleges in South Africa. It operates on 3 Campuses and 1 satellite campus around the Lejweleputswa District Municipality.
Goldfields TVET College offers a wide range of courses/programmes that have been developed to respond to the scarce skills needed by employers. In an effort to ensure that courses are responsive to the needs of commerce and industry, the College goes to great lengths to secure linkages and partnerships with key role-players in commerce and industry and with the Sector Education and training Authorities (SETAs). The College has an International partnership with PUM of Netherlands, given its place in an increasingly globalised labour market. This is to ensure that the education is internationally bench-marked against the best practice in diverse international settings.
Online Application Details of Goldfields TVET College
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year But forms are available from September to November each year.
Before you apply you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
The Institution offers a wide variety of qualifications that fit into the following categories:
National Certificate (Vocational)
National Certificate N4 Introductory
National Certificate (Vocational) (NCV) Level 2-4
National Certificate: N1 – N6
The college also offer Bridging Programmes:
University Preparation Programme (UPP)
Vocational Directed Programme (VDPP)
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below.
36 Buren Street
| Person Contact
Marketing & Communication Unit
How to Apply
Below is step by step guide to Apply to Goldfields TVET College. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary document that is required of you to support your application.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS CAMPUS
CNR Petrus Bosch & Toronto Road
Jan Cilliers Park
Mr RD Maleke
Acting Campus Mananger
2 11th Street
MR FM BOSIU
082 222 9176
For More information please do well to visit the school website