Ekurhuleni East TVET College Online Application 2022-2023
Ekurhuleni East TVET College Online Application
Ekurhuleni East TVET College (EEC) is located in five towns of Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality (EMM). These are Springs, Kwa-Thema, Daveyton, Benoni and Brakpan. There are however six college sites that are spreading across the five towns. These sites comprise of five campuses offering mainly NCV and Report 191 programmes while the sixth one is a centre of specialisation. The campuses offering NCV and Report 191 programmes comprise of Benoni Campus, Brakpan Campus, Daveyton Campus, Kwa-Thema Campus as well as Springs Campus. One and the only centre of Specialisation which was established in 2015 is called Artisan & Skills Development Centre which is situated in the industrial area of Springs town as well.
Online Application Details of Ekurhuleni East TVET College
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Ekurhuleni East TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
COURSES Offered BY Ekurhuleni East TVET College
The College focuses on Business Courses, Engineering Courses, Creative and Social Services Courses, Information Technology Courses.
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Tel: 011 730 6600
How to Apply | Ekurhuleni East TVET College Online Application
Below is step by step guide to Apply to Ekurhuleni East TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID , Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS
|Daveyton Campus||Springs Campus||Kwa-Thema Campus|