Central Johannesburg TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Central Johannesburg TVET College Online Application
Central Johannesburg Tvet College is a public Tvet college that is fully accredited which offers prospective students the opportunity to study on a full-time and part-time basis. The college offers a wide variety of opportunities which students can choose for qualifications.
Online Application Details of Central Johannesburg TVET College
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Central Johannesburg TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
COURSES Offered By Central Johannesburg TVET College
The College focuses on Enterprise and Business Development (EBD), Engineering Technology, Health and Human Services, Information and Communication Technology and E-Learning as courses offered in their school.
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
5 Ubla Avenue
(Off Princess of Wales Terrace)
Johannesburg, South Africa
Tel: (011) 351 6000
Below is step by step guide to Apply. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary document that is required of you to support your application.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
For more information kindly visit their website