CUT Application Status
CUT Application Status
Status Code Explained
Execute the recommended action, if any:
|A||Selected for instructional programme (senior students – Bloemfontein campus)|
|D||Instructional programme: No decision – Senior students|
|E||Conditionally Accepted postgrad – pending prerequisite qualification|
|G||Admission for instructional programme (new students – ALL campuses)|
|H||Admitted based on Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|
|I||Instructional programme waiting list (selection test required: interview),see https://www.cut.ac.za/selectiontests/|
|K||Not selected for instructional programme: No prerequisite subjects|
|L||Instructional programme waiting list (selection test; no interview), see https://www.cut.ac.za/selectiontests/|
|N||Instructional programme: No decision – New students|
|O||Instructional programme: No decision – After closing date|
|P||Not selected for instructional programme: Failed final selection|
|Q||Provisional acceptance for instructional programme (new students – ALL campuses)|
|R||Instructional programme: Interview (Marketing)|
|S||Selection testing for Project Management, see https://www.cut.ac.za/selectiontests/|
|T||Instructional programme (Provisionally accepted International)
NB: selection requirements met but need to comply for permit, passport and medical aid.
|W||Instructional programme: Waitlisted Students|
|X||Unsuccessful for instructional programme: Insufficient marks|
|Z||Not selected for instructional programme (alternative choice)|
|2||Extended Curriculum Programme (ECP) – unsuccessful|
|5||Prospective students: Selection for Extended Curriculum Programme (ECP)|
|7||Selection test – Language practice, see https://www.cut.ac.za/selectiontests/|
|8||Prospective students: Selection for PGCE|
CUT Application Online Requirements 2024-2025
- All applications should have a valid e-mail address so that you will be able to apply online
- If you don’t have a valid e-mail address, then it is necessary to get one by visiting www.gmail.com or www.ymail.com.
- Central University of Technology (CUT) will communicate with you through your email concerning your application.
- Your Final Grade 11 results for the current Grade 12 Learners
- You are to provide your School leaving certificate/Final Grade 12 results if applicable
- Your Academic record/transcript with a certificate of Conduct if you have earlier on studied at another institution.
- Your SAQA evaluation Certificate for Non-South African qualifications if applicable.
- A copy of your ID document
CUT Application Process 2024-2025
There is an opportunity for all prоѕресtіvе ѕtudеntѕ who did nоt complete the online 2024 аррlісаtіоnѕ. Thе сlоѕіng dаtе hаѕ bееn еxtеndеd.
Follow the tips below to соmрlеte thе online аррlісаtіоn:
- If уоu аlrеаdу hаvе a ѕtudеnt numbеr, Sеlесt Nо
- For all students rеturnіng tо соmрlеtе аррlісаtіоn: Sеlесt Yеѕ
- Please, Entеr your ID numbеr
- Clісk оn: Rеѕumе аррlісаtіоn іn оrdеr tо fіnаlіѕе аll thе оutѕtаndіng ѕtерѕ.
- Enѕurе thаt уоu uрlоаd уоur ѕuрроrtіng documents.
- Submit уоur аррlісаtіоn tо gеt thе ѕtudеnt numbеr
Contact CUT on the following telephone numbers should you have any enquiries about applications and/or registration for 2024.
+(27) 051 507 4152 |
+(27) 051 507 4153 |
+(27) 051 507 4154/5/6/7
Bloemfontein Campus +27 (0)51 507 3911
Please address all correspondence to:
The Registrar | Central University of Technology, Free State Private Bag X20539 | BLOEMFONTEIN | 9300 | Republic of South Africa
Physical Address: Bloemfontein Campus
20 President Brand Street | Westdene | Bloemfontein | 9300
South AfricaMain Entrance of university: 1 Park Road | Westdene | Bloemfontein | 9300 | South Africa
PROTECTION SERVICES+27 (0)51 507 3732 / +27 (0)51 507 3767 / +27 (0)723547767 (after hours)
With you the use of your student Number and PIN, you can check your application status on the portal without any frustrations. Hope the provided information is useful, kindly leave a comment in the comment section.