Thekwini TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Thekwini TVET College Online Application
Thekwini TVET College has six campuses in the following areas: Springfield, Cato Manor, Melbourne, Umbilo and Asherville. The college is fully accredited and offers high-quality cutting-edge technology training. Thekwini TVET College’s aim is to reach more people and meet their educational needs.
Online Application Details of Thekwini TVET College
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Thekwini TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
COURSES Offered BY Thekwini TVET College
The College focuses on Engineering Studies, Business & General Studie, Maritime Studies and Computer & Info-Systems.
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES/NSFAS BURSARIES
262 D’Aintree Avenue
Below is step by step guide to Apply to Thekwini TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary document that is required of you to support your application.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS
75 Earl Haig Road
031 203 5500
70 Sydney Road
031 327 5700
You can check out all the six campuses contact details on their website kindly click hereFor more information regarding applications or anything relating to the school that you need to do well and visit their official website