TUT Online Registration 2024-2025
TUT Online Registration 2024-2025
TUT Online 2024/2025 admissions applications commence in April, 2023, and close on September 30, 2023. The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Online Application 2024/2025 website contains all of the necessary online application information and instructions for applying to TUT for the 2024/2025 academic year. Late submissions will only be considered if space in the programs concerned is available. TUT can only accept a certain number of students in each program. TUT online registrations give admitted students the chance to officially register for courses to become students of the institution. Registration is normally done a few weeks after applying for admission at the institution.
The administration fee, along with a fully completed application form and recently certified (certification must be no older than one year) copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results, must be received by TUT before the specified closing dates.
TUT Online Registration Dates 2024-2025
TUT Online 2024 applications will commence in April, 2023, and will close on September 30, 2023. The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Online Application 2024 page contains all of the necessary online application information, as well as instructions on how to apply to TUT for the 2024/2025 academic year.
You must follow the instructions on this page to be able to use the TUT online application portal for the 2024-2025 academic year.
After your online application has been accepted, you can find the TUT Application for Admission Status 2024 on the TUT website at www.tut.ac.za.
Please keep in mind that the deadline for TUT online application 2024, TUT prospectus 2024 pdf download, TUT readmission 2024, and tut status check 2024-2025 are all listed on the official website.
Programs Offered At TUT 2024/2025
Arts and Design
- Design Studies
- Fine and Studio Arts
- Interior Design
- Performing Arts
- Visual Communication
Economics and Finance
- Finance and Investment
- Public Sector Finance
Engineering and the Built Environment
- Architecture and Industrial Design
- Building Sciences
- Chemical, Metallurgical, and Materials Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering
- Applied Languages
- Integrated Communication
- Public Management
- Safety and Security Management
- School of Education
Information and Communication Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Systems Engineering
- ICT First Years’ and Foundation Unit
- Information Technology
- Business and Information Management Services
- Hospitality Management
- Management and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing, Supply Chain, and Sport Management
- Operations Management
- People Management and Development
- Tourism Management
- Tshwane School for Business and Society
- Adelaide Tambo School of Nursing Science
- Animal Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- Biotechnology and Food Technology
- Crop Sciences
- Environmental Health
- Environmental, Water, and Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Nature Conservation
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Sport, Rehabilitation, and Dental Sciences
Please visit www.tut.ac.za to apply for admission to the Tshwane University of Technology. Before an electronic application may be submitted, a valid e-mail address is required. A free e-mail account can be obtained through any of the free e-mail providers, such as www.hotmail.com, www.yahoo.com, or www.gmail.com.
- A non-refundable application fee of R240 can be deposited in advance at ABSA BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 04 000 000 3…
2024 TUT Online Applications
- Please enter your dеnttу numbеr in the Reference column.
NB: This account number should not be used for any future payments.
- A number of references: After the application has been processed, the applicant will be assigned a unique reference number (h/hеr tudеnt numbеr) for denial purposes.
TUT Online Registration Form 2024-2025
Take note of the following if you want to apply online to the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT):
- Make sure you have an email address. If you do not have one, you must Get an email address first.
- You must calculate your APS also. You are required to do this before the online application. Find out how.
- You have to make sure that you have completed the application in full to avoid delays.
- All candidates will be required to send a certified copy of the Identification Document (or Passport for international students). TUT Online Application 2024/2025
- You don’t have to fax any of these documents.
- Carefully read and make sure you comply with TUT’s further instructions and important information for the online application.
Check from the below link to see the registration fees for the year 2024-2025
How to Apply TUT Online Application 2024: International Students
- Visit www.tut.ac.za online application 2024 portal and download the TUT Online Application form 2024 pdf.
- You must complete all the needed sections in full.
- Add all the relevant documents and send them back to us by E-MAIL at the addresses mentioned below
- Forget all the sections that a school principal needs to sign.
- The receipt of the application form will be processed and forwarded to the relevant academic department for approval and authorization.
- After the approval by the academic department, the International Office will issue the student with an official Acceptance Letter and a Study Permit Letter.
- Use the two letters to apply for a study permit at the nearest South African high commissioner or representative in your home country.
- Apply for the study permit at least two months before departure.
- All international exchange students who are nationals of visa-exempt countries, like the United States, the United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Germany, etc., who plan to stay at the Tshwane University of Technology for three months or less, must obtain an endorsed visitors’ visa (Temporary Residence Permit) or a normal study permit.
- A normal tourist visa is not sufficient to be registered and gain access to all university facilities.
- All registration fees must be paid
- The student’s final registration as an exchange student depends on the production of a valid visa obtained from the Immigration Official at the port of entry upon presentation of your Acceptance Letter
- You are advised to carry a copy of the Acceptance Letter and the Study Permit Letter when travelling to South Africa.
- Your return ticket serves as your repatriation guarantee.
- Do not proceed to the Tshwane University of Technology without the Study Permit or the endorsed visa.
- The relevant academic department will finalize your travel arrangements to the University with you.
- Notify the International Office of your arrival once you are on campus.
- The International Office and the relevant academic department will be responsible for the tuition fees of an exchange student.
- Please communicate with the Exchange Coordinator or the Head of the Department at your home university and at the Tshwane University of Technology to enable us to serve you better.
- Exchange students do not pay the International Student Levy.