University of Mpumalanga Online Application UMP 2021/2022
University of Mpumalanga is committed in offering its students a resourceful, responsive and responsible, Sound discipline knowledge, Innovative and entrepreneurial, Confident and effective communicators, ethically and socially aware change agents and be adaptable in the working environment.
The University runs the following Faculties;
- Faculty of Agriculture and Natural Sciences
- School of Agricultural Sciences
- School of Biology and Environmental Sciences
- School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences
- Faculty of Education and the Faculty of Economics
- School of Social Sciences;
- School of Development Studies;
- School of Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce;
- Bachelor of Administration;
- Bachelor of Development Studies;
- Diploma in Hospitality Management;
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management;
- Bachelor of Development Studies Honors
- Master of Development Studies
- Development and Business Management
Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching
Master of Education in Early Childhood Education
Click HERE to apply Online
Completed application forms should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
UMP Mbombela Campus
C/r R40 and D725 Roads
Private Bag X11283
Deliver by hand to:
Any campus or delivery site on the university.
Front Desk: 013 002 0800
Enquiries: 013 002 0810
Application UMP Requires the following;
- Applicant must obtain Grade 11 at least Grade 12 to be qualified for a program.
- A valid copy of applicant’s identity Documents
- A unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy
NBT Test: This institution requires you to write a National Benchmark Test (NBT) before you can apply.
- Applications for admissions are open (From 04 January 2020 – until further notice) for the below six qualifications which are offered for the first time in 2021.
- Masters programs are open for applications throughout the year.
Registration dates for 2021
- Registration dates First Semester : 22 -26 February 2021
- Orientation dates for fresh students: 01-03 March 2021 at the both Campuses.
Tel: 013 002 0001
Cnr R40 and D725 Roads
Bheki Mfundo Drive, Siyabuswa, South Africa
Tel: 013 002 0800