Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) Online Application 2024 /2025
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online Application (CPUT) 2024 /2025
All prospective students who want to pursue or further their education as undergraduate and postgraduate students at Cape Peninsula the University of Technology (CPUT) can apply online for the 2024/2025 academic year from 16 May to September 30, 2023. As a result, all prospective applicants who desire to study at CPUT in 2024 must apply online at www.cput.ac.za. which is the official website of the university.
Application Deadline For Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) 2024/2025
The online application open for the 2024/2025 academic year for the Cape Peninsula University of Technology is on the 16th of May 2023 and the online application deadline is on the 30th of September 2023.
Off-campus and online registrations vary from faculty to faculty. Some programs have been identified to commence with off-campus registrations but with no assistance as early as Monday, 11 January 2024.
Postgraduate Registration (MTech/ Masters/ MEd and DTech/ Doctoral/ DEd programmes)
- Returning students (Full Research M and D programs): 31 March 2024
- MTech/ Masters (Course-based programmes): 31 March 2024
- First-time registering students (Full Research M and D programs): 31 May 2024
READ: Cput application status
Online Application Process For Cape Peninsula University of Technology(CPUT)
Below is the step-by-step process to apply to Cape Peninsula University of Technology:
- Go to the CPUT website: www.cput.ac.za online
- Click on “Study at CPUT” at the top menu of the page
- Go to “How to Apply”
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Choose the qualification for which you wish to apply
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements for your chosen qualification
- Gather and upload your supporting documents
- Complete and submit your online application form
- Follow up and get your application for admission status for 2024
- Apply for CPUT Residence 2024
READ: Cput Application
General Admission Requirements For Cape Peninsula University of Technology
In general, the Cape Peninsula University Of Technology requires every prospective student to have the following documents:
- Applicant must have a National Senior Certificate (NSC) from Umalusi (or similar) with a 3 (Moderate Accomplishment: 40-49%) or higher achievement level.
- A grade of 2 or higher in four recognized NSC 20-credit subjects, a grade of 2 in Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy, a grade of 3 in the required official language at the Home Language level, and a grade of 2 in the other required language at least First Additional Language level; one of these languages must be English or Afrikaans.
International students following the Cambridge system should take note of the following requirements:
- Passes of at least five different subjects of the IGCSE and HIGCSE study levels, of which at least two are HIGCSE level subjects.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B, or C; IGCSE: 1, 2, or 3.
Click HERE for full details of admission requirements
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online Application (CPUT) 2024/2025
Read: Cput Results
Required Documents For South African Citizens
The following documents are required of all South African citizens.
- A copy of the proof of payment of your application fee (online application submission is free of charge).
- A certified copy of the first page of your Identity Document.
- A certified copy of your Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification. If you are currently in Grade 12, please submit your marks obtained in Grade 11.
- An original Academic Record and a Certificate of Conduct, or certified copies of other certificates/ diplomas/ degrees you obtained previously from any other higher education institution.
READ: Cput Blackboard
Non- South African Cititzens
All Non-South African citizens should also provide the following documents:
- Certified copies of the following applicable documents (must be less than three (3) months old)
- Permanent Residency applicants: Passport and Proof of Permanent Residency/SA ID Document/Card
- Refugee/Asylum seeker temporary permit/formal recognition of refugee status in the RSA
- A certified copy of your school-leaving certificate, together with an English translation.
- A scratch card (for students from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) and National Examinations Council (NECO).
- Congo-Brazzaville applicants must submit the Liste des Admis au Bac
- Sixth-year Bulletin: Diplom D’Etat and Journal and transcripts of results or Journal or Confirmation of Results from the Embassy (students from Angola, the Democratic Republic of Congo, or Cameroon).
- International/Foreign Post-Basic Nursing applicants need to submit a document indicating approval of nursing qualifications from, and certified by, South African Qualification Authority (SAQA), in order to be provisionally accepted. Full acceptance will only be considered if the applicant also submits proof of temporary registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) for two (2) years, in addition to a valid study permit.
READ: Cput Student Email
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online Prospectus Application (CPUT) 2024 /2025
The CPUT Prospectus is a booklet and pamphlet that covers the entrance requirements for all undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered at CPUT, as well as general admission information, qualification structures, fees, and location information. Before applying to the Cape Peninsula University of Technology, prospective students should examine the topic and grade criteria of the program they desire to pursue (CPUT).
READ: Cput Sos
Contact The University
Tel: +27 21 959 6767
Applications, admissions, and registration inquiries
- Tel: +27 21 959 6393
- Tel: +27 21 959 6270
- Tel: +27 21 959 6072
- Tel: +27 21 460 3393
- Tel: +27 21 460 3373
- Tel: +27 21 460 8353