University Of Johannesburg Courses 2024
University Of Johannesburg Courses 2024: All applicants seeking admission to study at the University of Johannesburg (UJ) For 2024 are hereby directed to check the list of available programmes (courses) that has gained accreditation before submitting an online application.
UJ have programmes in place to help students graduate on time as well-rounded, responsible citizens who are completely prepared for life after college. UJ is regarded as one of Africa’s best institutions. You will like what you do and be exceptionally good at your studies and future career if you can think of a study subject or career that suits your personality, hobbies, ambitions, and career.
They have programmes to help their students graduate on time as well-rounded, responsible citizens who are completely prepared for life after college. For non-selection programmes, the closure date is an administrative admissions guideline. Regardless of the closure date, if a non-selection programme is full and has met the institutional targets, the programme will be closed to new admissions. The University Of Johannesburg Courses 2024
The University Of Johannesburg Courses
The Faculty of Art, Design, and Architecture (FADA)
- Department of Industrial Design
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Fashion Design
- Department of Graphic Design
- Department of Interior Design
- Department of Jewelry Design and Manufacture,
- Department of Multimedia
- Department of Visual Art.
Faculty of Engineering
- Department of Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering,
- Department of Civil Engineering Science,
- Department of Civil Engineering Technology,
- Department of Construction Management and Quantity Surveying,
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering Science,
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology,
- Department of Metallurgy,
- Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering Technology,
- Department of Mechanical Engineering Science,
- Department of Mine Surveying,
- Department of Mining Engineering,
- Department of Quality and Operations Management
- Department of Town and Regional Planning.
Faculty of Health Sciences
- Department of Biomedical Technology,
- Department of Chiropractic,
- Department of Emergency Medical Care,
- Department of Environmental Health,
- Department of Homeopaths,
- Department of Human Anatomy and Physiology,
- Department of Medical Imaging and Radiation (Radiography),
- Department of Nursing,
- Department of Optometry,
- Department of Podiatry,
- Department of Somatology,
- Department of Sport and Movement Studies.
The faculty of sciences also offers programmes in the following departments:
- Academy of Computer Science and Software Engineering,
- Applied Chemistry,
- Applied Physics and Engineering Mathematics,
- Biotechnology and Food Technology,
- Botany and Plant Biotechnology,
- Environmental Management & Energy Studies,
- Pure and Applied Mathematics,
- Statistics and Zoology.
University of Johannesburg Online Application Date
Applications open on 1 April of the year preceding the year of intended study and close on 31 October at 12:00 noon
The University of Johannesburg Online Application Fee
No fees are payable (except for the registration fee (of R610,00) and ICT levy (R430,00) which are non-refundable).
The University of Johannesburg Online Application Requirements
- Final School leaving results when applying with international credentials or currently in Grade 12 (Final Grade 11 results)
- Valid South African ID, Birth Certificate or Passport
- Sworn English Translation of documents (Documents issued in any Language other than English)
- Provide proof of English Proficiency where English was not used as a medium of learning and teaching (the University prefers the applicant to take the IELTS at an overall score of 6 and TOEFL at an average score of 80–104 for Undergraduate programmes) Alternatively, you may elect to write the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP).
- Should you choose to write the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP), Mr Malibongwe Masango will be the contact person for UJELP. Mr Masango is contactable on +27 (0) 11 559 4265 or email@example.com
Applicants who are attending or have attended a University within or outside the Republic of South Africa must submit an academic transcript that covers the period of study, especially if they intend on being granted exemption from modules or courses at University.
How To Apply To the University of Johannesburg
Applicants may apply online or they may make use of the hard copy UJ Application form.
To apply online, click here
To download the hard copy of the application forms click here. This application must be submitted to the Student Enrolment Centre or be mailed to the University.
While online applications are free for applicants, those who complete the hard copy of the application form will have to pay a non-refundable application fee of R200.
All supporting documents may be uploaded on the application platform or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
UJ Contact Details
Head of School
Prof Annlizé Marnewick
Registration/Examination Marks Related Queries:
Ms Nkhensani Ngobeni
Tel: 011 559 2109
Ms Gina Rautenbach
Tel: 011 559 1732
Fees/Finance-Related Queries: Student Finance
Tel: 011 559 2981 / 3935
For more information on the University of Johannesburg click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.