CPUT Application 2024-2025
CPUT Application 2024-2025
CPUT application for the year 2024-2025 is open to all prospective students from far and near to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Prospective postgraduate students for full thesis studies must first identify a potential research topic and supervisor before applying for the 2024-2025 academic year.
CPUT is Africa’s top Smart University of Technology, with alumni who help to design a better world for humanity. It is a global leader in innovation. Through world-class researchers who encourage cutting-edge knowledge production and innovation, the university transforms its students.
Academic calendar – CPUT 2024-2025
Faculties At CPUT Application 2024-2025
Application Requirements For CPUT 2024-2025
To be eligible for consideration read carefully about the admission requirement before you apply for CPUT 2024-2025. Before applying, carefully read the step-by-step process of the application instructions.
- Some qualifications require applicants to submit additional information as part of their application. Please see the Additional admission requirements for more information.
- No manual posted or over-the-counter applications will be accepted for any other course other than the above exceptions.
- Please note that applicants are limited to three choices (to be filled in on one form). Any further applications will be discarded.
Application Fees For CPUT 2024-2025
- Application Fee: Applicants need to pay a non-refundable application fee of R100 before their application form can be processed. Application for CPUT 2024-2025
- NB: A non-refundable late application fee of R150 is applicable to applications submitted after the official closing date. Late applications are only accepted if late applications have been officially announced by the institution on its official website.
A complete application, submitted entirely online, MUST include the following materials:
- Proof of payment receipt of your application fee (This is a nonrefundable compulsory fee for every applicant)
- A Certified copy of your ID document(ID document is compulsory for South African citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants)
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if you currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- A unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy. Note that some of the systems do not accept emails from some of the universities:. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail, Yahoomail address for the application.
Get an application form (manual application only)
All applications must be submitted online only except for the following category of applications:
A few Non-degree Purpose qualifications do not cater to online applications for example DIPLOMA: ICT IN APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT (IT) (DPICTA) – Part-time Studies. Please click here to view the list of 2024 Active qualifications with methods of the application included.
Get an Application Form:
There are two ways you can get a form to apply for admission:
1. Download a PDF of the form that you can print at home
2. Collect a printed form at the Registration and Applications Office on the various campuses.
Visit the official Website Of CPUT For More Details