CPUT online application for the year 2024-2025 is open to all prospective students from far and near to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Click on the below link to see the CPUT 2024-2025 academic calendar. Prospective postgraduate students for full thesis study must first create a credible research subject and supervisor before applying for the 2024-2025 academic year.
CPUT is Africa’s most prestigious Smart University of Technology, with alumni dedicated to making the world a better place for all. In terms of innovation, it is a world leader. World-class researchers who support cutting-edge knowledge generation and innovation help the school transform its pupils. For information on the fields/areas of study and supervisors, click here. Acceptance is conditional on the availability of a supervisor for a specific area of study; you should verify with the department before submitting your application.
CPUT 2024 closing dates:
Applications are open from June to September 30 each year (Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply during the application cycle before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
Faculties At CPUT Online Application 2024-2025
Requirements Needed To Apply Online at CPUT 2024/2025
To be eligible for consideration, read carefully about the needed requirement before you apply for CPUT 2024-2025. Before applying, carefully read the step-by-step process of the application instructions.
A complete application, submitted entirely online, MUST include the following materials:
- Proof of payment receipt of your application fee (This is a nonrefundable compulsory fee for every applicant)
- A Certified copy of your ID document(ID document is compulsory for South African citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants)
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if you currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- A unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy. Note that some of the systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: It is advisable to create and use a Gmail, or Yahoo email address for the application.
- Some qualifications require applicants to submit additional information as part of their application. Please see the Additional needed admission requirements for more information.No manual posted or over-the-counter applications will be accepted for any other course other than the above exceptions. Please note that applicants are limited to three choices (to be filled in on one form). Any further applications will be discarded.
Online Application Fees For CPUT 2024-2025
Application Fee: Applicants need to pay a non-refundable application fee of R100 before their application form can be processed. Application for CPUT 2024-2025
NB: A non-refundable late application fee of R150 is applicable to applications submitted after the official closing date. Late applications are only accepted if late applications have been officially announced by the institution on its official website.
Cape Peninsula the University of Technology’s (CPUT) online application is quick, simple, and accurate. It is free of charge. Please follow the 5 STEPS outlined below for applying online;
- Go to the CPUT website: www.cput.ac.za for more information
- You then have to Gather all your documents. Go to the CPUT brochure in step 1 or visit www.cput.ac.za/study/apply for more details.
- Download the online applications guide available on the CPUT website www.cput.ac.za for more information on How to apply online
- Complete your application online by going to www.cput.ac.za/study/apply
- Fill in the online application form. Make sure you enter the correct details, otherwise your application will not be processed.
- Follow up and get your admission status via the online application tracking system by visiting www.cput.ac.za/study/track. This will take you to the Application Tracking System on the website where you will be able to view the admission status and you will also be able to download any acceptance/rejection letters.
How To Apply Manually at CPUT 2024-2025
- Choose a qualification
- Get an application form
- Gather your documents or upload further/ outstanding documents
- Fill in the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Send in your form and documents
- Follow up and get your admission status
Get an application form (manual application only)
All applications must be submitted online only except for the following category of applications:
A few Non-degree Purpose qualifications do not cater to online applications for example DIPLOMA: ICT IN APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT (IT) (DPICTA) – Part-time Studies. Please click here to view the list of 2024 Active qualifications with methods of the application included.
There are two ways you can get a form to apply for admission:
- 1. Download a PDF of the form that you can print at home
- 2. Collect a printed form at the Registration and Applications Office on the various campuses.
Visit the official Website Of CPUT For More Details