How To Apply Online at CPUT 2023-2024
How To Apply For Application Form Online at CPUT 2023-2024
CPUT is Africa’s the number one Smart University of Technology, with alumni who work to make the world a better place for everyone.
It is a world leader in terms of innovation.
The institution transforms its students through world-class researchers who promote cutting-edge knowledge production and innovation.
Before applying for the 2023-2024 academic year, prospective postgraduate students for full thesis study must first establish a viable research topic and supervisor. Click here for information on the fields/areas of study and supervisors.
Acceptance is contingent on the availability of a supervisor for a particular topic of study; you should check with the department before submitting your application.
Application Date for CPUT 2023-2024
CPUT application for the year 2023-2024 is open to all prospective students from far and near to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Click on the below link to see the CPUT 2023-2024 academic calendar
Faculties At CPUT Application 2023-2024
Application Requirements For CPUT 2023-2024
To be eligible for consideration read carefully about the admission requirement before you apply for CPUT 2023-2024. Before applying, carefully read the step-by-step process of the application instructions.
- Some qualifications require applicants to submit additional information as part of their application. Please see the Additional admission requirements for more information.
- No manual posted or over-the-counter applications will be accepted for any other course other than the above exceptions.
- Please note that applicants are limited to three choices (to be filled in on one form). Any further applications will be discarded.
- Application Fee: Applicants need to pay a non-refundable application fee of R100 before their application form can be processed. Application for CPUT 2023-2024
- NB: A non-refundable late application fee of R150 is applicable to applications submitted after the official closing date. Late applications are only accepted if late applications have been officially announced by the institution on its official website.
Application Process for CPUT 2023-2024
A complete application, submitted entirely online, MUST include the following materials:
- Proof of payment receipt of your application fee (This is a nonrefundable compulsory fee for every applicant)
- A Certified copy of your ID document(ID document is compulsory for South African citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants)
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if you currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- A unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy. Note that some of the systems do not accept emails from some of the universities:. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail, Yahoomail address for the application. Application for CPUT 2022-2023
How To Apply Online at CPUT 2023-2024
Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) online application is quick, simple, and accurate. It is free of charge. Please follow the 5 STEPS outlined below for applying online;
- Go to the CPUT website: www.cput.ac.za for more information
- You then have to Gather all your documents. Go to the CPUT brochure in step 1 or visit www.cput.ac.za/study/apply for more details.
- Download the online applications guide available on CPUT website www.cput.ac.za for more information on How to apply online
- Complete your application online by going to www.cput.ac.za/study/apply
- Fill in the online application form. Make sure you enter in the correct details, otherwise your application will not be processed.
- Follow up and get your admission status via the online application tracking system by visiting www.cput.ac.za/study/track. This will take you to the Application Tracking System on the website where you will be able to view the admission status and you will also be able to download any acceptance/rejection letters.
How To Apply Manually at CPUT 2023-2024
- Step 1: Choose a qualification
- Step 2: Get an application form
- Step 3: Gather your documents or upload further/ outstanding documents
- Step 4: Fill in the application form
- Step 5: Pay the application fee
- Step 6: Send in your form and documents
- Step 7: Follow up and get your admission status
Get an application form (manual application only)
All applications must be submitted online only except for the following category of applications:
A few Non-degree Purpose qualifications that do not cater to online applications for example DIPLOMA: ICT IN APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT (IT) (DPICTA) – Part-time Studies. Please click here to view the list of 2022 Active qualifications with methods of the application included.
Get an Application Form:
There are two ways you can get a form to apply for admission:
1. Download a PDF of the form that you can print at home
2. Collect a printed form at the Registration and Applications Office on the various campuses.
Visit the official Website Of CPUT For More Details