University of Venda Online Application Univen 2023-2024
University of Venda Online Faculty Application Univen 2023-2024
- Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Agriculture
- Faculty of Management, Commerce, and Law
- Faculty of Humanities, Social Sciences, and Education
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Proof of payment receipt of your application fee (This is a non-refundable compulsory fee for every applicant)
- A Certified copy of your ID document (ID document is compulsory for South African citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants)
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if you currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- A unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy. Note that some of the systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: It is advisable to create and use a Gmail, Yahoomail address for the application.
Application Fees for the University of Venda:
Application Fees for Wits South African citizens will need to pay a non-refundable application fee of R100 Remember this fee need to be paid before the application closing date.
University of Venda Online Application Process Univen 2023-2024
The following information is important for completing an online application procedure successfully.
- Only undergraduate students from South Africa are eligible to apply via the online application procedure.
- To apply online, you must have a South African Ident number, a cell phone number, and email address, and a credit or debit card with a CV number in order to pay the R100 application fee.
- You can save and resume the application procedure at any time during the online application process.
- The applicant will be prompted to generate a five-digit pin.
- Scan and upload a copy of your driver’s license or passport, a copy of your Grade 11 report or statement of grade 12 results, or a copy of your Matric Certificate.
- By pressing the submit button, you’ll be able to finish your application.
- After that, you’ll be assigned a student number.
How to get Application forms:
Application to the university can be done online or in a hard copy. Click here for the application form.
University of Venda Online Application Univen 2023-2024 Admission Enquiries
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Tel: +2715 962 8882 / +2715 962 8953|
|email@example.com||/ +2715 962 8954 / +2715 962 8983.|
For more info on the University of Venda, contact details click here.
All application enquiries should be directed to Students administration;
- Mulidzi Fhatuwani – Phone: +27 15 962 8959 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Muthevhuli Stella – Phone: +27 15 962 8953 | Email: email@example.com
- Nemutanzhela Thizwilondi – Phone: +27 15 962 8974| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: Seth Ugoda
- Designation: Chief Admissions Officer
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +2715 962 8882 / +2715 962 8954