University of Pretoria Online Application UP 2023-2024
University of Pretoria Online Programs Application UP 2023-2024
University of Pretoria (UP) was founded in 1908 with just four professors and 32 students, our vision is to provide our students with the best possible education, and encourage them to do great things. Our central administration is at the corner of cnr Lynnwood Road and Roper Street Hatfield
The online application for the University Of Pretoria will open its doors for all prospective students for the 2023-2024 academic year to apply for undergraduate and postgraduates programs. The University of Pretoria UP Online Application open date 2023-2024 is from the 1st of April 2022. All applicants should go-ahead to apply within the application period.
University of Pretoria UP Online Application Closing Date 2023-2024
The deadline for all selection programs is June 30, 2022. By 2023, there is no stated deadline for non-selection program applications.
Admission will be granted dependent on space availability. When a program’s available number of spots has been full, the program will be closed to new applicants. As a result, applicants are highly encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible after April 1, 2022.
- 31 May 2021 (Faculty of Veterinary Sciences, Health Sciences, and Architecture)
- 30 June 2021 (Faculty of Humanities: Audiology, Speech-Language Pathology, Fine Arts, Information Design, Music, and Drama)
- 30 September 2021 (most other programs)
Click HERE for the UP admission closing date
University of Pretoria Faculties;
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Engineering, Built Environment, and IT
- Civil Engineering
- Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS)
- Health Sciences
- Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Veterinary Science
University of Pretoria Online Application UP 2023-2024
To be eligible for consideration read carefully about the admission requirement before you apply. Before applying, carefully read the step-by-step process of the application instructions.
How to get Application forms:
Application to the university can be done online or in a hard copy. Click here for the application form.
COST PER COURSE PER ANNUM: To get specific course fees, contact UP directly.
CONTACT DETAILS: Do you have any questions regarding your application? Sure you can contact the institution with the addresses and telephone numbers we have provided below to reach the school officials; you can email email@example.com or call 012 420 3111.
UP Residence Application:
Online Application allows only applicants who have successfully applied for admission. Therefore if you have submitted your application then you may apply for residence. To apply for residence click here.
University of Pretoria UP Online Application Process 2023-2024
The Online Application System is designed for new prospective students who are making their first application to UP. It is not for students who are currently enrolled at the University of Pretoria.
- UP applications open on 1 April of the year preceding the year of study.
- Each prospective student must complete only one online application. On the online application, the University of Pretoria offers a first and second choice in terms of what you wish to study. All applicants should fill in both a first and second choice on the online application.
- Once your online application has been processed, you will receive a student number(EMPLID).
- Receiving a student number (EMPLID) does NOT imply that you have been accepted by the University of Pretoria yet. Admission is a separate process that your application undergoes after being evaluated by the relevant faculty.
- It is in your best interest to complete your own online application. The University of Pretoria does not make use of representatives, agents or agencies during the application process. If you choose to make use of representatives, agents or agencies, you do so at your own risk. It is of utmost importance that you provide your personal email and postal addresses to enable the University of Pretoria to communicate with you directly.
- For the application for Distance Education admission (Faculty of Education) please visit the “Distance Education ” web page before you apply. Different rules are applicable.
- It is important to note that should you wish to study the selection programs BSc(Arch)(Architecture) or BSc(Int)(Interior Architecture), you must indicate them as your first choice on your application, or you will not be considered for these programs. It is also recommended to indicate the other selection programs as your first choice on the online application.
Standard Bank: Hatfield Branch (011545)
Swift code for internationals: SBZAZAJJ
Account number: 012602604
- Proof of payment receipt of your application fee (This is a non-refundable compulsory fee for every applicant)
- A Certified copy of your ID document(ID document is compulsory for South Africa citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants)
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if you currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- A unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy. Note that some of the systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: It is advisable to create and use a Gmail, Yahoomail address for the application.
Completed Application Forms Must be Submitted:
FYI: Submission of Results and certified Documents
Applicants must ensure that their Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Remember Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. Always have it in mind to submit it within the application cycle. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
NB: Make a photocopy of the original document and send the photocopied one.
International students will need to be evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority and this evaluation will need to be submitted with the application form.
NOTE: Once you have submitted your application form, you will be able to check your application status.
For more info visit the school website
Contact Details Of University of Pretoria
- Student Service Centre (for Contact students):
- Contact Centre – Telephone: 012 420 3111
- Contact Centre – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UP Online Call Centre (for Online Students):
- Call Centre – Email: email@example.com
University of Pretoria
- Private Bag x 20
- GIBS | Groenkloof | Hatfield
- Hillcrest | Mamelodi | Onderstepoort | Prinshof
Visit The Official Website Of the University of Pretoria For More Details