University of Pretoria Online Application (TUKS) UP 2021
University of Pretoria (UP) was founded in 1908 with just four professors and 32 students, our vision to provide our students with the best possible education, and encourage them to do great things. Our central administration is at the corner of cnr Lynnwood Road and Roper Street Hatfield
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Engineering, Built Environment and IT
- Civil Engineering
- Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS)
- Health Sciences
- Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Veterinary Science
Applicants are to pay an Application Fee of R300 (30 US Dollars) for 2022. Application fees are waived for students who apply for studies at the University of Pretoria if your household income is lower than or equal to R150 000 per annum.
Applications Open: March 2021
31 May 2021 (Faculty of Veterinary Sciences, Health Sciences and Architecture)
30 June 2021 (Faculty of Humanities: Audiology, Speech-Language Pathology, Fine Arts, Information Design, Music and Drama)
30 September 2021 (most other programmes)
Standard Bank: Hatfield Branch (011545)
Swift code for internationals: SBZAZAJJ
Account number: 012602604
A complete application, submitted entirely online, MUST includes the following materials:
- Proof of payment receipt of your application fee (This is a non-refundable compulsory fee for every applicant)
- A Certified copy of your ID document(ID document is compulsory for South Africa citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants)
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if you currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- A unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy. Note that some of the systems do not accept emails from some of the universities:. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail, Yahoomail address for the application.
To be eligible for consideration read carefully about the admission requirement before you apply. Before applying, carefully read the step-by-step process of the application instructions.
NBT Test: This institution requires you to write a National Benchmark Test (NBT) before you can apply. For more information on NBT’s kindly click here
How to get Application forms: Application to the university can be done online or in a hard copy. Click here for the application form.
COST PER COURSE PER ANNUM: To get specific course fees, contact UP directly.
CONTACT DETAILS:Do you have any question regarding your application? Sure you can contact the institution with the addresses and telephone numbers we have provided below to reach the school officials; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 012 420 3111.
UP Residence Application:
Online Application allows only applicants who have successfully apply for admission. Therefore if you have submitted your application then you may apply for residence. To apply for residence click here.
Completed Application Forms Must be Submitted:
FYI: Submission of Results and certified Documents
Applicant must ensure that their Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Remember Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. Always have it in mind to submit it within the application cycle. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
NB: Make a photocopy of the original document and send the photocopied one.
International students will need to be evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority and this evaluation will need to be submitted with the application form.
NOTE: Once you have submitted your application form, you will be able to check your application status.
For more info visit the school website