University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application (UKZN) 2021
University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application Online Application 2021/2022: You are welcome to our page. We have all that is needed to assist you in applying. Read carefully everything we have written here to know how to apply.
Deadline: Applications close at the end of June for all medical programmes and at the end of September for all other programmes. If you’re applying for second semester studies, applications closes at the end of April. (Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply during the application cycle before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.) Late application maybe accepted if spaces are available.
Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of R200 is payable to UKZN on submission of an application and required documentation (late fee R400). If you are a current student and you have been registered in the previous academic year you will not be required to pay an application fee. If you have been out of the system for two semesters or more you are required to pay the standard application fee.
• The UKZN charges a late fee of R400 for applications received after the closing dates.
A complete application, submitted entirely online, MUST includes the following materials:
- Proof of payment receipt of your application fee (This is a non-refundable compulsory fee for every applicant)
- A Certified copy of your ID document(ID document is compulsory for South Africa citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants)
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if you currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- A unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy. Note that some of the systems do not accept emails from some of the universities:. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail, Yahoomail address for the application.
To be eligible for consideration read carefully about the admission requirement before you apply. Before applying, carefully read the step-by-step process of the application instructions.
NBT Test: This institution requires you to write a National Benchmark Test (NBT) before you can apply. For more information on NBT’s kindly click here
How to get Application forms: Application to the university can be done online or in a hardcopy. Click here for the application form.
COST PER COURSE PER ANNUM: To get specific course fees, contact UKZN directly.
CONTACT DETAILS: Do you have any question regarding your application? Sure you can contact the institution with the addresses and telephone numbers we have provided below to reach the school officials email: Enquiries@ukzn.ac.za
For more info on University of KwaZulu-Natal contact details click here
UKZN Residence Application:
University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application allows only applicants who have successfully apply for admission. Therefore if you have submitted your application then you may apply for residence. To apply for residence click here.
Completed Application Forms Must be Submitted:
FYI: Submission of Results and certified Documents
Applicant must ensure that their Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Remember Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. Always have it in mind to submit it within the application cycle. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
NB: Make a photocopy of the original document and send the photocopied one.
International students will need to be evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority and this evaluation will need to be submitted with the application form.
NOTE: Once you have submitted your application form, you will be able to check your application status.
For more info visit the school website