University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application (UKZN) 2021
The University of KwaZulu-Natal is one of the best University in South Africa.The University was established in 1 January 2004 as a result of the merger between the University of Durban-Westville and the University of Natal. The new university brings together the rich histories of both the former Universities.University of KwaZulu-Natal offers Undergraduates and Postgraduate program for it’s prospective students.
University of KwaZulu-Natal runs the following facilities;
- College of Law and Management Studies
- College of Humanities
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Agriculture, Engineering and Science
Application requirement for returning undergraduate students, students with a gap year, all local postgraduate applications and both undergraduate and postgraduate international applicants.
- Valid copy of your Identity Documents.
- Valid copy of your National Senior certificate.
- Authorized copies of academic record and certificate of conduct from your previous university.
- Proof of English proficiency for International applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Master’s Degree or PhD.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an International applicant.
- Before applying online please make sure that you have read the guidelines above.
- Please ensure that you have the HESA/SAQA documents to be uploaded in order to complete your application.
- Please ensure to use reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making application fee payment.
- Please allow the system 24 hrs. to 48 hrs. to clear your payment.
- South African First time Undergraduate applicants must apply via CAO at: www.cao.ac.za
Closing dates for University of KwaZulu-Natal Undergraduate Programmes:
Medicine: 31 July
All other programmes: 30 September
Applications & Information office
Telephone: + 27 (31) 260 2212
Fax : +27 (31) 260 3736
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For information regarding Applications please email:
For information regarding Academic Records please email the following emails:
For information regarding Syllabus please email:
For information on degree verification please email the following emails:
For information regarding Fees please email the following emails: